Quinnen Williams fed up already?

AFJF

10 minutes ago, JiF said:

Total speculation here but isnt this kind of Adam Gase's go to one liner about everything?  We got to watch the tape?  Was Q. Will taking a dig? 

I hope so.

Was wondering the same thing.

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, JiF said:

Total speculation here but isnt this kind of Adam Gase's go to one liner about everything?  We got to watch the tape?  Was Q. Will taking a dig? 

I hope so.

3 minutes ago, DLJ said:

Sounds like sarcasm aimed at Gase.

Just goes to show you it pays to be a hottie....

I said the same thing and got a little green rep thingy and you say it, and you get a trophy.

I see you @Fantasy Island, I see you.

Where my boys at!  Hay!!!

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

Despite the stat sheet, he still doesn't dominate anywhere near what we were told. Still after another horrible loss, have a hard time getting crazy about a player getting a mike shoved in his face responding like this. It was a rough day; was he supposed to blow sunshine up media pieholes? 

29 minutes ago, Bugg said:

Despite the stat sheet, he still doesn't dominate anywhere near what we were told. Still after another horrible loss, have a hard time getting crazy about a player getting a mike shoved in his face responding like this. It was a rough day; was he supposed to blow sunshine up media pieholes? 

Or worse yet the media was hoping/trying to see if he would throw anyone under the bus and he dodged it......also he's probably just as fed up as we are with losing

3 hours ago, AFJF said:

Not sure if he hates the media or this team, but QW is not happy.  Answers "we gotta watch the film" to every question.

Misrepresented by SNY... QW was actually answering the questions he just left alot of the why did this happen, to we have to review the tape... It isn't nearly the lynch snubbing of the media 

4 minutes ago, JiF said:

I thought so, so the next question is; you have to wonder if he actually says this to the team.  Players = what happened, what we are going to do to respond?  Gase - not sure, I'll have to look at the tape.

Wouldnt shock me

The players probably know he's clown shoes. Easier for the guys on D to mail it in and make it obvious what they think of him. I think Williams is clowning him there.

4 hours ago, AFJF said:

Not sure if he hates the media or this team, but QW is not happy.  Answers "we gotta watch the film" to every question.

You can tell from the recent intensity of his play.  Mentally, he turned a corner.  He isn't Baby Huey any longer.  He's jacked up and dialed in.   Got no time for BS media talk.  His mind is on his next tackle and getting a few sacks.

Q is becoming a fanatic.