There has to be a morning after............

joewilly12

The Head Coach is awful and the QB is regressing. I want the Head Coach fired. That's how I feel.

I want to believe in Sam Darnold and I'll always root for him because he's my QB, but it's starting to look like he isn't the guy. I see flashes of good play but no consistency. I'd love to be able to get him away from Adam Gase and see what he is then, but could we afford to pass on a top QB prospect if we have a top pick in the upcoming draft? Because that looks like the decision that will be facing us if we don't drastically improve this year.

Besides that i'm really happy with how Becton looks. JD might know what he's doing when it comes to the draft. Hopefully we see Mims and Zuniga out there soon.

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

1 minute ago, Beaver said:

Can the Jets just be shipped to London where Woody already his and become the London franchise the NFL wants?  This will let me drop my fandom and lead a healthy, normal, HAPPY life.

I agree I will never quit on my team or like another team, but if they move to London its over. 

There's no upside in moving the 6th most valuable franchise to London

There's upside in moving the jags out of Jacksonville

Can the Jets just be shipped to London where Woody already his and become the London franchise the NFL wants?  This will let me drop my fandom and lead a healthy, normal, HAPPY life.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using JetNation.com mobile app