Gangrene

14 Regular Season Games Left; How Many Wins?

I'll guess 4.  I do think our team will improve over the course of the season but I think our schedule is really difficult.  I think we'll win 1 of our next 2 games (Indy/Den).  We'll probably beat the Dolphins once.  There are a few games we should have a chance in (Cleveland, Chargers, Raiders). 

My opinion of this team definitely dropped yesterday, considering how badly we lost to SF despite the injuries they suffered.  I think we're going 1-5 in our division.

image.png.55a5ae89a0b7340b6f1519dbbfc9524e.png

7 minutes ago, Rangers9 said:

Right now it looks like we're one of the worst teams in the league. Yesterday the 49ers had key players incl their Qb drop like flies all day. And their backups destroyed us. I look at the roster and don't see a lot of quality in many positions. A good number of our players are NFL quality but there are zero impact players on the field. The Jets are a team of marginal players mixed in with practice squad guys. 

That was the single most discouraging thing about yesterday.  It's like the playing field was leveled (at least somewhat) yet they still crushed us.  And this from a team that traveled cross-country.

Gase has been an absolute disaster so far.

• Upvote 3
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Skeet Ulrich said:

Denver/Vegas/one of the Miami games/Cleveland. 

Then they win a shocker game out of nowhere.

It happens EVERY ******* time. They'll win just enough not to get #1 OVR.

Like clockwork.

Just now, Rhg1084 said:

Vegas and Clevland will run circles around our defense. Did you watch the 3rd stringers in San Fran yesterday? Chubb and Hunt will be able to do whatever they want. The Dolphins team is a lot more talented than us too. I’m telling you, 1 or 2 wins max this year 

What you're saying makes logical sense but somehow the Jets will pull something out of their Gase-hole and F up the #1 overall pick.

• Upvote 2

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company