Gangrene

14 Regular Season Games Left; How Many Wins?

24 minutes ago, New York Mick said:

3. They’ll win 3 meaningless games and get knocked out of the top 3 so they miss out on the TL sweepstakes.

At least it will give Gase lovers something to endlessly bring up to defend how great he is. 

I don't think 3-13 will get you knocked out of the top 3. I don't see more than 3 teams with 3 or fewer wins.

34 minutes ago, New York Mick said:

Then they’ll win 4 or 5. Whichever number is needed to **** the franchise right up the ass with no lube. 

Correct. 

On paper, I would guess 3 wins (split with Miami, beat Denver at home, and another random win that no one sees coming)

But this team always manages to win more than it should in lost seasons - ALWAYS. So, if you made me actually write down a number, I'd probably guess 4-12. This would guarantee that we miss out on the Lawrence. 

4 minutes ago, Rhg1084 said:

Vegas and Clevland will run circles around our defense. Did you watch the 3rd stringers in San Fran yesterday? Chubb and Hunt will be able to do whatever they want. The Dolphins team is a lot more talented than us too. I’m telling you, 1 or 2 wins max this year 

On paper, yes. 

But we always win more games then we should. Always. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Giants.  Dolphins.  Broncos.  Bengals.  I could see 3 of those teams ending up with 3 or fewer wins. 

Giants losing Barkley is enormous.  The Dolphins are fighting out there, but still suck.  The Broncos just lost their QB for 2-6 weeks.  The Bengals have lost 2 close ones to start the season, but against pretty weak competition.  COVID made this season a tough task for Burrow.  

My guess is that one of those teams will improve down the stretch (possibly Miami - especially if Tua shines at some point), but you could be right. 

• Upvote 1

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company