Gangrene

14 Regular Season Games Left; How Many Wins?

If they can’t beat Denver, then 0-16 is a real possibility. They won’t be Miami or the Raiders. Those 2 teams have a lot more talent and will destroy us. Denver is our only hope for a win

1 minute ago, docdhc said:

Everyone is forgetting that the Jets always win a few meaningless games at the end of the season to torpedo our draft position. That’s as certain as death and taxes. 6 wins, 3 of which occur after we’re mathematically eliminated from the playoffs!

6?! Lmao against who? Have you watched this team? There’s no way they win 6 games. Maybe 2. Teams like the Pats, Rams, Cardinals, Seahawks, Browns, Raiders and Chargers will destroy us. 

3 minutes ago, Skeet Ulrich said:

As is typical - they'll win just enough to put them out of range for a premium pick. I say they finish 5-11.

5-11? I think some of you guys still don’t realize what’s going on here. This is going to be one of the worst teams of all time. There’s no way they win 5 games. 0 is very real likelihood at this point 

• Haha 1

Vegas and Clevland will run circles around our defense. Did you watch the 3rd stringers in San Fran yesterday? Chubb and Hunt will be able to do whatever they want. The Dolphins team is a lot more talented than us too. I’m telling you, 1 or 2 wins max this year 

5 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

What you're saying makes logical sense but somehow the Jets will pull something out of their Gase-hole and F up the #1 overall pick.

I just don’t see it this year. Last year the defense was good, got us some wins. This year the defense is atrocious! The offense is non existent! 

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company