Saquon Barkley Out for the Season

JetBlue

1 minute ago, T0mShane said:

Drew Lock is out 2-6 weeks with a shoulder and Courtland Sutton is done for the year. So much for the Broncos hype

McCaffrey 4-6 weeks. Waiting to hear about Garapollo and Mostert, Bosa, Simon’s... also some other lesser known names like Parris Csmbell.

Its a blood bath.

• Upvote 2

49 minutes ago, SAR I said:

He also seems to be steaming mad at the Giants as he has removed all team references, photos, and posts from his IG which is quite strange.

SAR I

LOL Instagram and social media rules the world. Who cares maybe he's frustrated and pissed off about being injured. 

joewilly12 

50 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

That's about to change.  They've got the 49ers, Rams and Cowboys in their next 3 games.  

Granted, they didn't get blown out by the Steelers.  But 26-16 in a home game isn't exactly "keeping it close" either.  

As bad as the Jets have looked, I wouldn’t be shocked if a month from now the Jets have one more win than the Giants.

4 minutes ago, Dcat said:

This is what no training camp and pre season does for the NFL:

Nick Bosa: likely torn ACL likely out for season
Courtland Sutton: torn ACL out for season
Saquon Barkley: torn ACL out for season
Christian McCaffery: High ankle sprain 4- 6 weeks

It’s all knees and ankles. Soft tissue from making cuts//agility. You’re 100% right.

There've been a couple of shoulder and ribs injuries too - from guys falling awkward. Not used to taking hits I’d guess.

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

5 minutes ago, KINGDIRK said:

As bad as the Jets have looked, I wouldn’t be shocked if a month from now the Jets have one more win than the Giants.

I think the Jets are a dumpster fire right now, but I feel like the Giants and Cowboys are in far worse positions moving forward. They’re stuck with those coaches

8 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

I think the Jets are a dumpster fire right now, but I feel like the Giants and Cowboys are in far worse positions moving forward. They’re stuck with those coaches

Our owner just said our HC is a brilliant offensive mind.  We're stuck with Gase at least through this year and it's not ootq that he's brought back next year, too.  Joe Judge has kept his team in both of their games.  

• Upvote 1

46 minutes ago, jetstream23 said:

We've got competition?

IMG_3628.thumb.jpg.26bcfae7fecd8fb7dad5fc704e5b85e4.jpg

As much as the Giants like Daniel Jones I would think they wouldn't pass up Trevor if they picked 1st overall.  I think right now it's a race between the Jets, Giants, Lions, Bengals, and Redskins.  Possibly the Falcons as well but I don't think so.

2 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

As much as the Giants like Daniel Jones I would think they wouldn't pass up Trevor if they picked 1st overall.  I think right now it's a race between the Jets, Giants, Lions, Bengals, and Redskins.  Possibly the Falcons as well but I don't think so.

Daniel jones is garbage. sh*ts his pants under pressure.