49ers blame injuries on MetLife stadium turf

predator_05

49ers blame rash of injuries on ‘trash’ MetLife Stadium turf

The 49ers had some complaints about the new turf at MetLife Stadium.

San Francisco lost star edge-rusher Nick Bosa to what is believed to be a torn ACL. Fellow defensive lineman Solomon Thomas also may have suffered the same injury. Quarterback Jimmy Garoppolo sprained his ankle and running back Raheem Mostert injured his knee, both exiting at halftime.

Coach Kyle Shanahan felt the turf played a role in the injuries.

“I know that’s as many knee injuries and ankle stuff and people getting caught on the turf that I’ve ever been a part of,” Shanahan said. “From what I saw, the other team did, too. I know our players talked about it the entire game, just how sticky the turf was. I think that was the first time people played on it. That was something our guys were concerned about right away and the result definitely made that a lot stronger. Unfortunately, it’s a place we have to go back next week.”

Niners defensive lineman Arik Armstead tweeted after the game: “@nfl fix this trash MetLife turf. 2020 is so wack.”

Armstead went further when speaking to reporters.

“I think the turf was pretty thicc,” Armstead said. “Guys seemed to be getting stuck in the ground more regularly. A bunch of guys went down, wasn’t real fun to be a part of.”

https://nypost.com/2020/09/21/49ers-blame-rash-of-injuries-on-trash-metlife-stadium-turf/

This really pisses me off. 

Look at these whiny bitches, crying about the turf in our beloved stadium. 

What about your own conditioning, snowflakes?? Forgot to stretch?