Mekhi Becton

mitochondria

On 9/21/2020 at 4:44 PM, CTJetsFan said:

So I just had a chance to watch the first half for a bit and I noticed something crazy that is happening with Becton.

On at least 3 plays in the first half where the run was designed to go away from him (to the right side) and Becton's man was head up or shading inside of him, when he blocked that man he drives him down the line (and back a bit) to the point where that defender actually ends up in on the tackle (or at least the pile). He's blocking a defender on the left side of our formation down to the right side and into the play. Crazy.

Truly the definition of overkill and mistaken consequences.

Wasn't that Bosa and when he got hurt?

11 hours ago, CTJetsFan said:

Actually, it was Wesco who burried Bosa (another reason Herndon should be out running patterns).

Watching the breakdown of Becton by Brian Baldinger it is beyond belief that we aren't running 2 TE sets.  First off we have no WRs.  Secondly, the left side of the line is doing great, put wesco on the right side to help fant and we should be in 2nd and manageable every single drive.  

Its almost unfathomable how bad Gase is at adapting.  Its as if he doesnt even watch the film.

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 2

51 minutes ago, BCJet said:

Watching the breakdown of Becton by Brian Baldinger it is beyond belief that we aren't running 2 TE sets.  First off we have no WRs.  Secondly, the left side of the line is doing great, put wesco on the right side to help fant and we should be in 2nd and manageable every single drive.  

Its almost unfathomable how bad Gase is at adapting.  Its as if he doesnt even watch the film.

14 hours ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

Good news for you then.  She just split with her husband:

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/09/21/entertainment/christina-anstead-husband-split/index.html

image.thumb.png.e3612f707013168195ed5e722856434e.png

WTF!!   They just got married.  I gotta grab the next flight out to the coast.  Most of these TV people are complete and utter morons.   Live together.   Don't get married. 

On 9/22/2020 at 7:05 PM, TuscanyTile2 said:

Good news for you then.  She just split with her husband:

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/09/21/entertainment/christina-anstead-husband-split/index.html

image.thumb.png.e3612f707013168195ed5e722856434e.png

Recall one episode where Tarik had erected a wall, and she said."I hate it. Tale it down". He responded 'THAT'S $15,000!". And she said, "So what. I hate it. Take it down."