Benigno with the Quote of the Day...

jetswinbaby!

1 minute ago, y2k8 said:

It kills me that Joe & Evan were dead right about Gase since the day the rumors started he was getting the Jets gig. 

But they were.

18 games is enough to know he's a terrible HC. They didn't need one

Joe and Evan would hate Lombardi if he lost the first game he coached for the the Jets.

He's so over rated bro - Told you they should of hired Chuck Knox instead. 

Obviously Todd Bowles was a lousy hire also.  While everyone is screaming for Gase to get fired, the new hire will be made by the same sh*thead who made the last 2 hires.  Between Woody & Chris, neither can make a good hiring choice.  They owned the team for 20 effin years and needed to hire an outside company to find candidates and do interviews and a selection for the General Manager position in 2014.  How do you own a business for 20 effin years and not know who the top talent is that you need to interview and select from when making a hire???  I find that to be an absolutely amazing showing of incompetence. Then to make their next GM choice, lets have Charlie Casserly make the choice for us. Really ?  I wouldnt take a restaurant suggestion from that tool Casserly, let alone the top voice in recommending who to run my 2 billion dollar business.  Then we hire Gase based on an alleged stellar recommendation from Peyton Manning, the same guy who refused to play for your franchise.  While i also think Gase needs to go and didnt like the hire, i have zero confidence the Dumb & Dumber brothers will make a better choice with the next coach.  Players and coaches change ..... the results dont.  

• Upvote 4
  • Sympathy 1

55 minutes ago, y2k8 said:

It kills me that Joe & Evan were dead right about Gase since the day the rumors started he was getting the Jets gig. 

But they were.

OMG really???? Really? Yes dude, them AND 90% of the population knew Gase sucked before his giant psycho eyed acceptance speech. They get zero points 

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, y2k8 said:

But they were.

I hoped Joe and Evan would be wrong (because Dolphin teams under Gase were generally prepared to play) but boy was I wrong.  This guy was never deserving of a hire.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, 56mehl56 said:

Joe Benigno makes Chris Carlin sound like Vin Scully.

Seriously Bro, in the history of broadcast media, has there ever been a more overrated talk show host than Joe Beningo?  My psychologist forced me to stop listening to him and his little whiny ginger twerp sidekick.

6 minutes ago, deucebag said:

Seriously Bro, in the history of broadcast media, has there ever been a more overrated talk show host than Joe Beningo?  My psychologist forced me to stop listening to him and his little whiny ginger twerp sidekick.

Joe’s a prick, but he’s not wrong. It’s funny it’s like ashow that’s been produced by half the JN’s board.

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, jetswinbaby! said:

"Adam Gase makes Todd Bowles look like Paul Brown"...

Sad but true...

Every Jets coach since Parcells has made us miss the previous one. It’s been an ever-descending cascade of feces for Woody’s entire tenure. Silver lining: we are getting to the point where it would be nearly impossible to find someone worse than Gase to continue this trend. Of course that “silver lining” might just be that white mold that loves dog crap.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Jetpain said:

Obviously Todd Bowles was a lousy hire also.  While everyone is screaming for Gase to get fired, the new hire will be made by the same sh*thead who made the last 2 hires.  Between Woody & Chris, neither can make a good hiring choice.  They owned the team for 20 effin years and needed to hire an outside company to find candidates and do interviews and a selection for the General Manager position in 2014.  How do you own a business for 20 effin years and not know who the top talent is that you need to interview and select from when making a hire???  I find that to be an absolutely amazing showing of incompetence. Then to make their next GM choice, lets have Charlie Casserly make the choice for us. Really ?  I wouldnt take a restaurant suggestion from that tool Casserly, let alone the top voice in recommending who to run my 2 billion dollar business.  Then we hire Gase based on an alleged stellar recommendation from Peyton Manning, the same guy who refused to play for your franchise.  While i also think Gase needs to go and didnt like the hire, i have zero confidence the Dumb & Dumber brothers will make a better choice with the next coach.  Players and coaches change ..... the results dont.  

I’d take a barber recommendation from Casserly before I listened to his football advice 

Sorry but the best part of the Count Chocula and Red Robin homo show,  is the theme music at the beginning.

I shut it off right after that.

It would be nice if Benigno could pronounce the head coach's name correctly. It's not Gaze... we're not watching the Stars Joe.

Maybe if you laid off the antipasto and cannolis, you wouldn't have had an operation on your butthole!?

Give my regards to your wife Terry, I didn't bother to say anything to her when I finished. What a meatball..

You call yourself a Jets fan? GFY