Chris Herndon???

ganggreen305

19 minutes ago, ganggreen305 said:

Thought he was going to be a huge weapon this year.  No where to be seen.

Chris Herndon played 48 snaps (second among skill players for Jets ) but ran just 22 routes. That means he was used primarily as a blocker, because when you're Adam Gase and all of your playmakers are missing, that's what you do. 

This is Darnold's best weapon, folks. 

Just now, CTJetsFan said:

Pointed it out last week too. Didn't understand it. I get we may want to help pass pro when our RBs are out in the pattern, but it shouldn't be him.  On a team devoid of pass catching weapons, he's who we leave in to block????? Isn't that what Wesco and Brown are for?

They had Gore run to the right between Griffin and Herndon on a stretch. This is how our brilliant HC is using these guys. 

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, Samtorobby47 said:

I’m defending Herndon all day. He is a weapon and our idiot HC is having him block majority of the time. Griffin is a weapon, barely used. Perrine is weapon, used only in garbage time.  Bell is a weapon, used only to run up the gut. 

Let me know when a player shines and improves under Gase. 

You can defend him all you want, but he has looked like sh*t so far in 2020. 

Can you tell me when exactly he has shined?  He was drafted in 2018 and has one game with more than 62 yards.   

• Upvote 3

26 minutes ago, ganggreen305 said:

Thought he was going to be a huge weapon this year.  No where to be seen.

Chris Herndon played 48 snaps (second among skill players for Jets ) but ran just 22 routes. That means he was used primarily as a blocker, because when you're Adam Gase and all of your playmakers are missing, that's what you do. 

Just so you know.... Chris Herndon SUCKS. He played like sh*t so far this season. He's probably not ever going to be a decent receiver for the Jets.

8 minutes ago, #27TheDominator said:

Can you tell me when exactly he has shined?  He was drafted in 2018 and has one game with more than 62 yards.   

6 minutes ago, NYJ1 said:

Just so you know.... Chris Herndon SUCKS. He played like sh*t so far this season. He's probably not ever going to be a decent receiver for the Jets.

All he’s done this year is drop passes and get the ball ripped out of his hands to ice the bills game.  Looks like he needed a preseason to get the yips out.

11 minutes ago, #27TheDominator said:

He’s done nothing. Just like the rest of the fn offense. 

Yes he dropped a TD pass, it happens. What other clear drops were there? Still would be nice if he was actually utilized more and not just used to block. 

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Samtorobby47 said:

He’s done nothing. Just like the rest of the fn offense. 

Yes he dropped a TD pass, it happens. What other clear drops were there? Still would be nice if he was actually utilized more and not just used to block. 

It's not a matter of clear drops, but he has had at least a couple of more that were catchable that he didn't come down with.  He was only targeted four times yesterday and at least two balls hit his hands and he didn't come down with them.  Darnold hasn't been good, but these guys are not doing him any favors.

5 minutes ago, #27TheDominator said:

It's not a matter of clear drops, but he has had at least a couple of more that were catchable that he didn't come down with.  He was only targeted four times yesterday and at least two balls hit his hands and he didn't come down with them.  Darnold hasn't been good, but these guys are not doing him any favors.

You’re right, should have had this. Easy catch. 

A975C4BB-FECD-4171-8CB6-F2E094B83B40.png

1 hour ago, Samtorobby47 said:

I’m defending Herndon all day. He is a weapon and our idiot HC is having him block majority of the time. Griffin is a weapon, barely used. Perrine is weapon, used only in garbage time.  Bell is a weapon, used only to run up the gut. 

Let me know when a player shines and improves under Gase. 

Braden Mann looked OK.