Jump to content

Chris Herndon???


ganggreen305
 Share

Recommended Posts

19 minutes ago, ganggreen305 said:

Thought he was going to be a huge weapon this year.  No where to be seen.

 Chris Herndon played 48 snaps (second among skill players for Jets ) but ran just 22 routes. That means he was used primarily as a blocker, because when you're Adam Gase and all of your playmakers are missing, that's what you do. 

This is Darnold's best weapon, folks. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, CTJetsFan said:

Pointed it out last week too. Didn't understand it. I get we may want to help pass pro when our RBs are out in the pattern, but it shouldn't be him.  On a team devoid of pass catching weapons, he's who we leave in to block????? Isn't that what Wesco and Brown are for?

They had Gore run to the right between Griffin and Herndon on a stretch. This is how our brilliant HC is using these guys. 
 

  • Upvote 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Samtorobby47 said:

I’m defending Herndon all day. He is a weapon and our idiot HC is having him block majority of the time. Griffin is a weapon, barely used. Perrine is weapon, used only in garbage time.  Bell is a weapon, used only to run up the gut. 
 

Let me know when a player shines and improves under Gase. 

You can defend him all you want, but he has looked like sh*t so far in 2020. 

Can you tell me when exactly he has shined?  He was drafted in 2018 and has one game with more than 62 yards.   

  • Upvote 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

26 minutes ago, ganggreen305 said:

Thought he was going to be a huge weapon this year.  No where to be seen.

 Chris Herndon played 48 snaps (second among skill players for Jets ) but ran just 22 routes. That means he was used primarily as a blocker, because when you're Adam Gase and all of your playmakers are missing, that's what you do. 

Just so you know.... Chris Herndon SUCKS. He played like sh*t so far this season. He's probably not ever going to be a decent receiver for the Jets.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, #27TheDominator said:

You can defend him all you want, but he has looked like sh*t so far in 2020. 

Can you tell me when exactly he has shined?  He was drafted in 2018 and has one game with more than 62 yards.   

 

6 minutes ago, NYJ1 said:

Just so you know.... Chris Herndon SUCKS. He played like sh*t so far this season. He's probably not ever going to be a decent receiver for the Jets.

All he’s done this year is drop passes and get the ball ripped out of his hands to ice the bills game.  Looks like he needed a preseason to get the yips out.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, #27TheDominator said:

You can defend him all you want, but he has looked like sh*t so far in 2020. 

Can you tell me when exactly he has shined?  He was drafted in 2018 and has one game with more than 62 yards.   

He’s done nothing. Just like the rest of the fn offense. 
 

Yes he dropped a TD pass, it happens. What other clear drops were there? Still would be nice if he was actually utilized more and not just used to block. 

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Samtorobby47 said:

He’s done nothing. Just like the rest of the fn offense. 
 

Yes he dropped a TD pass, it happens. What other clear drops were there? Still would be nice if he was actually utilized more and not just used to block. 

It's not a matter of clear drops, but he has had at least a couple of more that were catchable that he didn't come down with.  He was only targeted four times yesterday and at least two balls hit his hands and he didn't come down with them.  Darnold hasn't been good, but these guys are not doing him any favors.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, #27TheDominator said:

It's not a matter of clear drops, but he has had at least a couple of more that were catchable that he didn't come down with.  He was only targeted four times yesterday and at least two balls hit his hands and he didn't come down with them.  Darnold hasn't been good, but these guys are not doing him any favors.

You’re right, should have had this. Easy catch. 

A975C4BB-FECD-4171-8CB6-F2E094B83B40.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Samtorobby47 said:

I’m defending Herndon all day. He is a weapon and our idiot HC is having him block majority of the time. Griffin is a weapon, barely used. Perrine is weapon, used only in garbage time.  Bell is a weapon, used only to run up the gut. 
 

Let me know when a player shines and improves under Gase. 

Braden Mann looked OK.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share



×
×
  • Create New...