Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
joewilly12

MNF Saints-Raiders Game Thread

Recommended Posts

Just now, BROOKLYN JET said:

Come on man, we all know that is Myron, your bunkie at the home.

Nope not me old man you must have me confused with someone else. 

Its ok yes you are right (never argue with old folks suffering from dementia or alzheimers) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, joewilly12 said:

Nope not me old man you must have me confused with someone else. 

Its ok yes you are right (never argue with old folks suffering from dementia or alzheimers) 

DK says hi.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, BROOKLYN JET said:

DK says hi.

Is that what you named your little guy. 

Heard a good one the other day that you were walking around the low income senior housing condos with your pecker hanging out and someone asked you what you were doing. You replied its the viewing your little guy died. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, joewilly12 said:

Is that what you named your little guy. 

Heard a good one the other day that you were walking around the low income senior housing condos with your pecker hanging out and someone asked you what you were doing. You replied its the viewing your little guy died. 

Why does everything have to be about penises with you?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, BROOKLYN JET said:

Why does everything have to be about penises with you?

You said  

 

6 minutes ago, BROOKLYN JET said:

DK says hi.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, BettyBoop said:

I saw a TE catch a pass.  I thought that wasn't allowed.

I think the rules are different in the national league. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Announcer just said Jets gave up a 3rd and 31 yesterday.

They cant help themselves. It's written into their dialogues by their ESPN overlords.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Announcer just said Jets gave up a 3rd and 31 yesterday.

Should make Greggggg the head coach

  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, JTJet said:

They cant help themselves. It's written into their dialogues by their ESPN overlords.

The Jets deserve it, tbh

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It is just disgusting to watch the jets offense compared to almost every other offense in the league.

All these teams know how to mismatch, play with speed, vary the offense to keep the D guessing.

 

  • Upvote 3
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Beerfish said:

It is just disgusting to watch the jets offense compared to almost every other offense in the league.

All these teams know how to mismatch, play with speed, vary the offense to keep the D guessing.

 

Agree it seems like we run the same damn plays over and over. 

The NY Jets have the most predictable offense in the NFL.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

C'mon, Saints. The Cheats put up 2 TDs in :52 against the Jets, good times! In comparison, you have all the time in the world, let's go. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Vegas team. Vegas refs. Vegas penalty flag to seal the game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jets getting dunked on during both Sunday Night and Monday Night Football while having nothing to do with either games

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Shelbyblue said:

Gruden has made Carr better!. Gase can't do that.

Believe me Gase will make Carr look great when they play us.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Agree it seems like we run the same damn plays over and over. 

The NY Jets have the most predictable offense in the NFL.

Remember when we couldn't hire Mike McCarthy   because his offense was "stale" and Aaron Rodgers didn't like him anymore?

 

Yeah. That was ******* wicked smart....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Beerfish said:

It is just disgusting to watch the jets offense compared to almost every other offense in the league.

All these teams know how to mismatch, play with speed, vary the offense to keep the D guessing.

 

We know how to mismatch, we have Perriman, Berrios and. josh Malone at WR....that’s a mismatch every time 

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Shelbyblue said:

Gruden has made Carr better!. Gase can't do that.

Carr was 12-3 28td/6 int b4 he did his knee.....     pre-chukkie. ignore list.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

Remember when we couldn't hire Mike McCarthy   because his offense was "stale" and Aaron Rodgers didn't like him anymore?

 

Yeah. That was ******* wicked smart....

Mike McCarthy is a has been.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  



Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company
×
×
  • Create New...