Predict the Score: Week 3 vs Colts

JTJet

Alright, let's get this going again in the name of perpetuating self torture...

Who ya got? 

I am praying to the football gods for a win here since I live in Indianapolis and have already started hearing the sh*t talking from my friends and family. 

There WILL be fans at this game with the city allowing 25% capacity, so that's definitely going against us. 

For those of you who need some pep in their step we are 4-1 against the Colts this last decade with the 1 loss being a Bryce Petty led toilet Bowles squad. 

With that all being said...

31-21 Jets

(I cant give up this early in the season, I've seen Sammy bounce back a couple times and hope for it again, and the Colts lost Malik Hooker for the season) 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Skeet Ulrich said:

Rivers has looked like trash this year so far.

Jets lose but make it interesting - 24-17.

We just gave up 31 points to a team that had a mediocre Jimmy Garoppolo playing hurt for much of the 1st half and Nick f**king Mullens under center for the rest of the game. 

The only "interesting" thing will be to see whether the Colts opt to run up the score in the 4th quarter.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, JTJet said:

Alright, let's get this going again in the name of perpetuating self torture...

Who ya got? 

I am praying to the football gods for a win here since I live in Indianapolis and have already started hearing the sh*t talking from my friends and family. 

There WILL be fans at this game with the city allowing 25% capacity, so that's definitely going against us. 

For those of you who need some pep in their step we are 4-1 against the Colts this last decade with the 1 loss being a Bryce Petty led toilet Bowles squad. 

With that all being said...

31-21 Jets

(I cant give up this early in the season, I've seen Sammy bounce back a couple times and hope for it again, and the Colts lost Malik Hooker for the season) 

Was that the game where we learned Petty had never played in the rain before?  (and he was absolutely horrible at it).

• Upvote 1