Predict the Score: Week 3 vs Colts

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Getting these done earlier and earlier each week.  They who knew better but still shall be shamed: @JTJet @The Crimson King @playtowinthegame @Barry McCockinner @Saul Goodman @Ghost420 @Wond

sounds right. 14-0 at 1q 21-3 at half 27-6 at 3q.... the we score a grbg time td to make it 27-13 with 40 secs left

Feels like the Jets are very close to quitting. Selling an undermanned roster to go out and fight for half a season can be done, but that message wears thin when you try and carry it over into the nex

Posted Images

27-13 Colts win.

Despite losing Hooker, the Colts D is still good enough to shut down this putrid looking offense.

The colts offense is good enough to put up points on this defense after how poorly the Jets D looked against 49er backups. 

Until I see otherwise, I gotta predict another blowout. 

I am going to still hope that somehow if we get Crowder back, elevate Cager, and bring up CB Guidry, the WR and CB units hold enough of there own and if the running game gets Perine a good amount of touches which I think he will start paying dividends on, we can perhaps pull out a close one. 

Jets 20 Colts 19 

4 minutes ago, UnknownJetFan said:

I am going to still hope that somehow if we get Crowder back, elevate Cager, and bring up CB Guidry, the WR and CB units hold enough of there own and if the running game gets Perine a good amount of touches which I think he will start paying dividends on, we can perhaps pull out a close one. 

Jets 20 Colts 19 

#FreePerine

19 hours ago, Trotter said:

My God is that ugly.

For you younger guys on here - this is what the next 40 years looks like for you but somehow it does make you stronger for whatever life brings your way..

He lies.

It just makes you a bigger drunk.

• Post of the Week 1
13 minutes ago, Snook said:

Why pick these particular games? From 1970-2001 they played twice a year.

I was replying to a prediction of a 6-3 score for “old times sake”. I tried to find the classic examples of such games 

7 minutes ago, Snook said:

OK, just wondering.

It was really more the 1992-93 seasons I think that felt like every game between these teams would be a low-scoring FG-fest.  I just included the other games because they kind of fit the bill too plus some had odd scores.  E.g. 10-8, 9-5.

15 minutes ago, JTJet said:

I feel bad for thinking this was gonna be a close game...

20 minutes ago, GKnight83 said:

Thanks  😕  

The only thing that could make this worse is an event similar to the Butt Fumble.

If I'm Flacco and Jets try to put me in the game, I retire on the spot. That would be full Jets.

• Upvote 1