Rhg1084

Jets/49ers lowest TV ratings is recent history

2 minutes ago, JiF said:

The Open was great this year.  Bryson Dechambeau is going to be really hard to beat for years to come.  While he's quirky and a little eccentric, I like him.  I think he's misunderstood.  And what he did on to that hard of a golf course was nothing short of incredible.   And plus I love that it bugs all the golf snobs that he's so nontraditional.    It's was 10x more interesting than anything going on this Sunday. 

I don’t watch country club sports like golf or hockey because I am a real man with manly interests.

1 minute ago, T0mShane said:

I don’t watch country club sports like golf or hockey because I am a real man with manly interests.

Bryson Dechambeau would pound you into the ground. 

Just now, JiF said:

So would mostly anyone who fights him male and female. 

1 hour ago, Rhg1084 said:

Nobody’s even watching this crap lol

The network has blacked out all out of area stations. 

2 minutes ago, JiF said:

That’s a pussy name. No one with a French name would even step to me. 

1 minute ago, T0mShane said:

This dude with that name and that hat, just mashing your face the same way he mashes a golf ball 400 yards

US Open: Bryson DeChambeau 'exposes' golf formula

4 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Ahem......

340?cb=20110208211438

• Haha 1

For you and joe

Bryson DeChambeau Posted A Good Ol' Fashioned Thirst Trap On Instagram |  Barstool Sports

3 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Vlad Ducasse says hello. 

d52187330f72208c1d8cf8bbf975a59c.jpeg?w=

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

For jo momma not for me dude. 

I find him to be very attractive and I like the way he's built .

Went to a Birthday dinner on Sunday so 1st time in a bit I did not watch. Kept tabs and gave up at 24-6. But if I were watching I probably would have turned off after the 3rd and 31 play. Not to sure if i would have thrown something thru my TV at that point.

3 hours ago, T0mShane said:

This is the language that the Johnson brothers will understand

100% this is the reason (and ticket sales next year) that Gase won't be back. It is all they hear.

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Rhg1084 said:

Nobody’s even watching this crap lol

..Low ratings ?..one of the team's Lowest on record ? ?... just wait for the  jets-falcons game later this season   :ahhh:

:rip: 

Last season Jets games often became a game of "how far into the game do I make it until i exclusively watch Redzone." Haven't seen much of the 4th quarter the last two weeks.

3 hours ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

Here's a confession, I have actually watched a grand total of less than 1 half of Jets football this season. Opening week I got my bill at the bar I was at to watch the game midway through the 2nd quarter and left. Sunday, I knew the jets were going to get blown out, had no interest in watching, and just happened to catch some of it on Sirius radio driving back from my parents house Sunday afternoon. I think the score was 24-6. LOL. 

This team is not worth watching as long as Adam gase is the head coach, and sadly,  I no longer have any hope left for Darnold. 

MUTINY 

Imagine if fans were in Metlife on Sunday? The boos would of been out of control.....

Gase and Johnson are escaping it because of Covid….

1 hour ago, kelly said:

..Low ratings ?..one of the team's Lowest on record ? ?... just wait for the  jets-falcons game later this season   :ahhh:

:rip: 

If we continue playing like this the Falcons, who have played 2 very competitive games, will absolutely obliterate Gase and his ingenious game plan.

True, last I saw, nobody was watching any sports at all. The national mood isn’t up for it. Still, history has shown us that the Johnsons are sensitive to this sort of perception sh*t, so maybe it resonates in the halls of the Johnson manse. 

I'm betting it isn't doing anything to the Johnsons.

As long as the money keeps coming in, nothing changes.  They just don't care.

Hockey players are tougher than football players, and they're all much tougher than golfers or tennis players.

Well, except for this guy...

Angry Bob Barker GIF

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, y2k8 said:

Let's face it. Sunday was tough watch for even the "die-hard never miss a minute of the season" fans.

It's one thing to be bad. It's quite another to be so boring.

The 2020 NY Jets are both.

Zero heart seen in that game. We’re playing December football in September. Sad. 

15 minutes ago, kevinc855 said:

Imagine if fans were in Metlife on Sunday? The boos would of been out of control.....

My guess the cheers from the 49ers fans would silence the boos. 

Starting October 8, FOX will be broadcasting one game per week in 4K HDR on the Fox Sports app.  

So those of you without the stomach for the hard times have that to look forward to.

SAR I

2 minutes ago, SAR I said:

Starting October 8, FOX will be broadcasting one game per week in 4K HDR on the Fox Sports app.  

So those of you without the stomach for the hard times have that to look forward to.

SAR I

Doubt it will the NY Jets unless of course every other game scheduled is cancelled. 

joewilly12

3 hours ago, JiF said:

The Open was great this year.  Bryson Dechambeau is going to be really hard to beat for years to come.  While he's quirky and a little eccentric, I like him.  I think he's misunderstood.  And what he did on to that hard of a golf course was nothing short of incredible.   And plus I love that it bugs all the golf snobs that he's so nontraditional.    It's was 10x more interesting than anything going on this Sunday. 

The US Open was great this year, better if Wolff won haha. I disagree on Bryson though, I think you cannot keep up that body type into your 30's without back issues. Hope I'm wrong for his sake.

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, munchmemory said:

Right?   Who knew there were so many intricacies involving quilting material?   The complexity of satin stitching astounded me.

That's because they practice!  Can't perform unless you practice properly!

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, BettyBoop said:

That's because they practice!  Can't perform unless you practice properly!

Tell ya, man.  The digital dexterity they exhibit for hours is just staggering.  Very, very impressive hand work.

6 hours ago, T0mShane said:

With pink hair.

All of the NFL is down. A lot of people are turned off by what’s going on with them. As far as the Jets who the hell wants to watch that?

Barely sat down before it was 7-0. And pretty much barely watched the 2nd half. 

This team is noncompetitive. There are lots of other options to watch sports and other things. Why should anyone put on the Jets to be miserable. 

Things matter, until they don't. Sensible ownership would look at this as a serious issue. Once the TV contract starts going down due to less eyeballs, the whole "The NFL can print money without ever selling a ticket!" thing goes away. A running daily sheetshow in the biggest TV market is a very bad thing for the NFL. 

But the Johnsons have shown repeatedly they are not very sensible.