Avery Williamson on WFAN: "We don't practice to win games" (according to random twitter guy)

ffs, Bell whine abuot his hammies then did  his hammy...

and Gase took sh*t both times.

why?

cos JN is a mob. mobs usually have an abundance of anger and a paucity of critical thinking.

IDAGF about GAse...  i could wake up tomorrow and he's gone. shrug. 

JN is a bloodthirsty witchhunting mob..

and if Sam came out (like a priest) and said THAT one and THAT one and THAT one is a witch they'd all burn atthe stake..

the reality that Sam was a drastic overreach is too unfathomable...    

6 minutes ago, Losmeister said:

ffs, Bell whine abuot his hammies then did  his hammy...

and Gase took sh*t both times.

why?

cos JN is a mob. mobs usually have an abundance of anger and a paucity of critical thinking.

IDAGF about GAse...  i could wake up tomorrow and he's gone. shrug. 

JN is a bloodthirsty witchhunting mob..

and if Sam came out (like a priest) and said THAT one and THAT one and THAT one is a witch they'd all burn atthe stake..

the reality that Sam was a drastic overreach is too unfathomable...    

A lot of people on here criticized Sam after week 1. 

He said it!!!!!!!!!!!!! Agreed with McDougald what  said on Sunday after the game.

That's 2 players who have now called out the fact that this team doesn't practice well enough. 

"The players have to start taking practice seriously" - McD

WTF? 2 Weeks and its Camp Kotite reborn. Total insanity.

FIRE GASE. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

Here's the video with Avery's comments.

I listened to the first two minutes and I want the FAN to disappear. And I say this as a dude who grew up with the FAN, and the fact that this is the best content, and these are the best broadcasters, they can produce at this point in drive time deeply depresses me. 

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Matt39 said:

These stuff predates Gase. Indictment of a lot of things. Not a coincidence the team hasn’t made the playoffs in 10 years. The Jets have a rep that guys can get paid to loaf. Mosely opting out- what kind of example you think that set? 

Management structure. No one really knows who’s in charge. It’s been that way since Parcells. Mangini tried to assert some discipline and got run out. Then Rex slid in and exploited the whole void in leadership to his personal benefit for six years. 

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, SAR I said:

The Jets injuries are awful, can’t coach around them.  In a few weeks the starting receivers will return and we’ll turn a corner. 

SAR I

Injuries or not, this remains a poorly coached team. Gase has not shown himself to be a leader or a good play-caller. I said I'd give him this season to show what he has. He hasn't demonstrated that he actually cares about this team. That's not good.

• Upvote 2

59 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

I listened to the first two minutes and I want the FAN to disappear. And I say this as a dude who grew up with the FAN, and the fact that this is the best content, and these are the best broadcasters, they can produce at this point in drive time deeply depresses me. 

image.thumb.png.9220f10ad98b3b9eb0c63361860b7665.png

3 hours ago, CanadaSteve said:

SHHHHHH...that will be classified as another agenda-driven comment by Gase haters.

I just listened to the clip.  The interview and comment had nothing to do with Adam Gase.

Williamson was referring to the DEFENSE in practice, and that would fall squarely on the shoulders of GREGG WILLIAMS.

SAR I

6 hours ago, varjet said:

I think Gregg Williams as HC could be really entertaining.  

Why, so the offense can not-practice-to-win-games too?

Two defenders call out the defensive effort in practice and you blame (wait for it) Adam Gase and you want to promote (wait for it) Gregg Williams.

Agenda much?

SAR I

1 hour ago, SAR I said:

The Jets injuries are awful, can’t coach around them.  In a few weeks the starting receivers will return and we’ll turn a corner. 

SAR I

That’s awesome. Let’s win enough games to not get a Top 5 pick and miss the playoffs. Classic Jets. 

• Upvote 1