Sign in to follow this  
Sarge4Tide

As expected Josh Malone added to 53 man roster

1 minute ago, derp said:

Literally heading into training camp WR’s 1-5 were Crowder, Perriman/Mims, Smith, and Berrios.

So that fifth guy is the only healthy one right now.

Other healthy WR’s are Hogan (street FA), Malone (expected maybe practice squad), Cager (bubble guy), Montgomery (waived by Browns), and Scott (waived by Ravens).

Its a group I honestly think any quarterback would struggle to be productive with - and largely due to injury.

No, no, no. 

I've been told by actual JN experts on here that WRs are interchangeable and don't matter. All that matters is having a good QB. WR being a "premium position" is just one of those things. 

Don't worry, I made the same mistake. 

Just now, Sammybighead said:

I bet Gase is gonna have 3 active WRs next week. Genius! Coaching where the game is going!

Correct. So when Hogan goes out with a bum hammy midway through the first quarter, we'll really be ready to embarrass our fanbase. 

23 minutes ago, Irish Jet said:

So has there ever actually been a worse WR group in an NFL game?. 

This is actually a legitimate question, lol.

gotta be in the discussion 

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

I dunno.  The 2013 season with that quartet of Stephen Hill, Greg Salas, David Nelson and Clyde Gates could give the current Jets one a run for its money.   

Only the Jets could field two historically bad WR groups within 7 years of each other independently, in this modern era of pass happy madness. 

• Upvote 1

Sign in to follow this  

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company