BECTON PRAISED AND RANKED AS #1 OFFENSIVE ROOKIE

32EBoozer

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

So we can't be excited about a rookie who looks like a franchise LT? 

Find another thread if you have a problem with it.  There's plenty of those to complain in. 

We've got 99 problems but a Left Tackle ain't one.

Great call though I would've gone with...

We've got 99 problems but Big Ticket ain't one.

• Upvote 2

23 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

So we can't be excited about a rookie who looks like a franchise LT?  Find another thread if you have a problem with it.  There's plenty of those to complain in. 

We've got 99 problems but a Left Tackle ain't one.  Hit me.

Sounds like the Jamal Adams crowd that lost their heads when he got a sack in a game we lost by multiple touchdowns. Be excited for his promise. Kids playing well but there is nothing to brag about on this team. It's unwatchable. 

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, JETSALLDAY24X said:

Sounds like the Jamal Adams crowd that lost there heads when he got a sack in a game we lost by multiple touchdowns. Be excited for his promise. Kids playing well but there is nothing to brag about on this team. It's unwatchable. 

Woah, don't throw me in that category man.  Jamal Adams blows.  

And when it comes to impact, Left Tackle is the 2nd or 3rd most important position on the field.  Box Safety is barely above Long Snapper in importance.  Having a young franchise LT would be a huge building block for this otherwise dogsh*t roster.

• Upvote 3
  • Sympathy 1
  • Post of the Week 1

29 minutes ago, jetstream23 said:

It's a step.  One solid, very positive step.  But this is a marathon and the Jets are waaaay behind the pack.

Need about 7 or 8 more Draft picks to work out like Becton and then the Jets can get into the playoff conversation.  What Joe D has done with his first 1st round pick he now needs to do with both 1sts next year, hopefully at the Edge Rusher and WR positions.

This is a marathon and the Jets already crapped themselves and have to finish the race covered in excrement. 

• Haha 3

31 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Woah, don't throw me in that category man.  Jamal Adams blows.  

And when it comes to impact, Left Tackle is the 2nd or 3rd most important position on the field.  Box Safety is barely above Long Snapper in importance.  Having a young franchise LT would be a huge building block for this otherwise dogsh*t roster.

Becton was my #1 choice for player in this draft. I was probably more hyped then anyone here that we got him and his play so far has been really good. I just find clinging to PFF grades in a season like this to be laughable. But by all means be excited that we have a potential star at LT

• WTF? 3
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Jetsfan80 said:

So we can't be excited about a rookie who looks like a franchise LT?  Find another thread if you have a problem with it.  There's plenty of those to complain in. 

We've got 99 problems but a Left Tackle ain't one.  Hit me.

Blow it out your a$$.  The Jets are far and away the worst team in the league despite Becton.  You wanted to rain on everyones parade when they were excited about an all pro best at his position player in the game so you have to be ready to have people say the same about Mekhi. 

So far despite the awesome start to his career it has had zero impact in the W/L column.  The team sucks.  So much for the impactz position.

• Thumb Down 2
  • WTF? 1
  • Sympathy 1
  • Haha 1

Joe Douglas' first draft pick was better than anything Maccagnan drafted in 5 years.  Eat sh*t.

hahah..  Becton looks awesome and I'm glad we drafted him but no one ain't trading 2 1sts, a 3rd, and a starter for him yet. 

x-pac suck it GIF by WWE

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Pac said:

hahah..  Becton looks awesome and I'm glad we drafted him but no one ain't trading 2 1sts, a 3rd, and a starter for him yet. 

x-pac suck it GIF by WWE

A trade Macc would have never been able to pull off in a million years (he would have handed Adams $100M over 5 years, with $45M guaranteed) and a decision the Seattle Seahawks will massively regret in less than a year. 

Put me on ignore if you can't handle the truth bombs I'm throwing.  

• Upvote 3

A decision the Seattle Seahawks will massively regret in less than a year.  Put me on ignore if you can't handle the truth bombs I'm throwing.

Ignore?  I'm lol'ing at your hypocrisy and bad takes..  I assure you I'm not upset.

22 minutes ago, JETSALLDAY24X said:

Becton was my #1 choice for player in this draft. I was probably more hyped then anyone here that we got him and his play so far has been really good. I just find clinging to PFF grades in a season like this to be laughable. But by all means be excited that we have a potential star at LT

Find the post or gtfo.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

55 minutes ago, Bleedin Green said:

So wait... @Pac isn't supporting him?  Well damn, now I'm totally sold, Becton may very well end up being the greatest player in NFL history!  After all, there's no greater guarantee in all of pro football than the bigger of a defender @Pac is, the more uselessly awful pile of crap that player will undoubtedly be, so this couldn't possibly be better news.  About time we finally have something break in our favor!

Your takes are slightly less worse than 80's.  Which means they suck.

1 hour ago, jetstream23 said:

It's a step.  One solid, very positive step.  But this is a marathon and the Jets are waaaay behind the pack.

Need about 7 or 8 more Draft picks to work out like Becton and then the Jets can get into the playoff conversation.  What Joe D has done with his first 1st round pick he now needs to do with both 1sts next year, hopefully at the Edge Rusher and WR positions.

We stilldont know aboutthe 2nd 3rdand 4th cos of injury...

1 hour ago, jetstream23 said:

If Becton is already very good and becomes an elite LT that is way more than a positive step, it is several. Actually, know that I am over the game finally, there are still some positives I see from this last game. Kyle Phillips continues to be excellent and Quinnen (who I have bashed) seems to be developing.  Berrios seems to have some potential in the slot.

Thing for Gase to try this week...run off tackle to the left, not up the middle.

• Upvote 2

38 minutes ago, Bleedin Green said:

So wait... @Pac isn't supporting him?  Well damn, now I'm totally sold, Becton may very well end up being the greatest player in NFL history!  After all, there's no greater guarantee in all of pro football than the bigger of a defender @Pac is, the more uselessly awful pile of crap that player will undoubtedly be, so this couldn't possibly be better news.  About time we finally have something break in our favor!

Pac aspires to broken clock levels of accuracy 

• Upvote 3

46 minutes ago, Pac said:

You're takes are slightly less worse than 80's.  Which means they suck.

Just saying these things don't make them true without evidence.  

Just like, I dunno, someone saying things like these don't make them true:

• Mark Sanchez is a good QB
  • Geno Smith is a good QB
  • There's no way Mike Maccagnan will get fired
  • I can't wait until the thread filled with tears when Jamal gets extended by the Jets
  • I am good at Mafia

You have some of the most famously wrong takes in JN history.  People who barely know you know you're always wrong.  

Please, for the love of all things holy, post the numbers that will definitely NOT win the powerball so we can all get rich.

• Haha 1