Fire Adam Gase protest!

Rhg1084

5 minutes ago, Rhg1084 said:

If you are off Friday come down to Jets headquarters for this protest! Enough is enough time to take action 

B2158833-ED31-4F1E-BCF5-8FF35B089C6E.jpeg

is infront a word? I don't think so.

My mask says i heart gase, is that ok or will it be frowned upon by the other protestors? lmk

• Haha 3

tshirt11jpg.jpg

The last time a fan-organized movement happened it was in Queens, right around 2005, Jets fans were passionate, handing out thousands of t-shirts at Giants Stadium saying the fanbase wanted the Jets to move back to New York.  Big meeting between Woody Johnson and NYC officials, a huge mass of fans would show ownership that the Jets belonged in New York.  Yes!

Only 3 people showed up. One was a hotdog vendor with his cart.

SAR I

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, SAR I said:

tshirt11jpg.jpg

The last time a fan-organized movement happened it was in Queens, right around 2005, Jets fans were passionate, handing out thousands of t-shirts at Giants Stadium saying the fanbase wanted the Jets to move back to New York.  Big meeting between Woody Johnson and NYC officials, a huge mass of fans would show ownership that the Jets belonged in New York.  Yes!

Only 3 people showed up. One was a hotdog vendor with his cart.

SAR I

You already said that exact same thing to the letter in a different thread. In fact, it looks like you copied and pasted precisely what you said, which is kind of lazy.

Anyway, I didn't forget about it. It's not that my forthcoming response requires a hell of a lot of thinking, or worse, a false narrative; it's just very lengthy and full of facts.

13 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Is there a website or a Facebook page for this? I’m pretty sure I can co-opt and re-brand this clearly half-assed effort and produce about 12,000 people to a “Re-hire Mangini 2020” event, solely to make @slats lose his sh*t. 

There's a 900 number you have to call after 11PM to get info about where to meet and what to wear.  It's the Jets Protest Partyline.  Only $2.99 per minute.

• Upvote 1