Rhg1084

Fire Adam Gase protest!

If you are off Thursday come down to Jets headquarters for this protest! Enough is enough time to take action 

B2158833-ED31-4F1E-BCF5-8FF35B089C6E.jpeg

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 1

Just like the Jets (fans) to organize a protest when the majority of people are hard at work. #jetup

5 minutes ago, Rhg1084 said:

If you are off Friday come down to Jets headquarters for this protest! Enough is enough time to take action 

B2158833-ED31-4F1E-BCF5-8FF35B089C6E.jpeg

is infront a word? I don't think so.

My mask says i heart gase, is that ok or will it be frowned upon by the other protestors? lmk

• Haha 3

Just now, CTM said:

if infront a word? I don't think so.

My mask says i heart gase, is that ok or will it be frowned upon by the other protestors? lmk

What?

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

I didn't know @JiF was in Florham Park this week.

I was going to say the Master of Ceremonies will be JiF.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

Just hold up a BLM sign that says #CancelAdamGase. 

He will be fired by the end of the week. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

We are the third world banana republic of the NFL always lopping off somebody's head and saying "this next guy he's the one ... He knows what he is doing" 

Bless our little hearts.

But in all seriousness **** Adam Gase in the ******* *** with a rotary phone.

gase has to go.   I wanted McCarthy, but figured id support gase and hoped he would be good.   I was wishfully thinking.  🤨

• Upvote 1

tshirt11jpg.jpg

The last time a fan-organized movement happened it was in Queens, right around 2005, Jets fans were passionate, handing out thousands of t-shirts at Giants Stadium saying the fanbase wanted the Jets to move back to New York.  Big meeting between Woody Johnson and NYC officials, a huge mass of fans would show ownership that the Jets belonged in New York.  Yes!

Only 3 people showed up. One was a hotdog vendor with his cart.

SAR I

• Haha 2

43 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Chris Johnson will be terrified of a pack of dudes who are available to be in Jersey at 2pm on a Thursday. Huge target demo

Will you dressing up as one of the Village People or is that you're normal attire. 

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, SAR I said:

tshirt11jpg.jpg

The last time a fan-organized movement happened it was in Queens, right around 2005, Jets fans were passionate, handing out thousands of t-shirts at Giants Stadium saying the fanbase wanted the Jets to move back to New York.  Big meeting between Woody Johnson and NYC officials, a huge mass of fans would show ownership that the Jets belonged in New York.  Yes!

Only 3 people showed up. One was a hotdog vendor with his cart.

SAR I

You already said that exact same thing to the letter in a different thread. In fact, it looks like you copied and pasted precisely what you said, which is kind of lazy.

Anyway, I didn't forget about it. It's not that my forthcoming response requires a hell of a lot of thinking, or worse, a false narrative; it's just very lengthy and full of facts.

2 hours ago, The Crusher said:

I’m going to stay at home for that one in case anyone needs me. 

Don’t punk out, we need someone like you..”Crusher”.

I have a feeling Gase is going to send his flunky little King of Queens guy Loggains at the protestors on a kamikaze mission.  What do we do then?

Is there a website or a Facebook page for this? I’m pretty sure I can co-opt and re-brand this clearly half-assed effort and produce about 12,000 people to a “Re-hire Mangini 2020” event, solely to make @slats lose his sh*t. 

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Is there a website or a Facebook page for this? I’m pretty sure I can co-opt and re-brand this clearly half-assed effort and produce about 12,000 people to a “Re-hire Mangini 2020” event, solely to make @slats lose his sh*t. 

There's a 900 number you have to call after 11PM to get info about where to meet and what to wear.  It's the Jets Protest Partyline.  Only $2.99 per minute.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, pointman said:

Just like the Jets (fans) to organize a protest when the majority of people are hard at work. #jetup

For the people likely to show up at a protest like this, 1PM on a work day is the perfect time. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, CTM said:

is infront a word? I don't think so.

How often did you get beat up in middle school?

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, The Crusher said:

I see you sexy... McDonalds in the background! 

Seriously, how fat are you? 

1 hour ago, Jet hustle said:

How often did you get beat up in middle school?

Not enough apparently ..

• Haha 1

Waste of time, Gase will fire himself after Indy take us to the woodshed, and then lose to the Broncos.

9 hours ago, BROOKLYN JET said:

Here comes joewilly and the Gazebo Pop Guild...

gettyimages-139823553-1024x1024.jpg

I think you are older than me........

Old Man Walking With A Cane by Underwood Archives Old Man With Cane, Walking With A Cane, Old Man Walking, Tree Monster, Sphinx, Russian Men, Monster Illustration, People Poses, People Figures

Better off if it is a "Sell the team" protest.  But if it works, I applaud the effort.

Are they protesting firing Adam Gase or do they want to organize a rally to fire Adam Gase? I am confused, and don't want to show up for the wrong thing.