Fire Adam Gase protest!

Rhg1084

3 minutes ago, predator_05 said:

OMG THIS ACTUALLY HAPPENED.

unbelievable. 

These guys look too young to be from Jetnation. 

As if only having 3 people out of 20,000,000 in the NY metro area show up for your lame "protest" wasn't bad enough:

They had multiple spelling errors on their invitation.

They are wearing old hand-me-down counterfeit jerseys featuring players who aren't on the team anymore and surely don't represent the so-called glory years they believe they are entitled to.

They used the thinnest magic markers possible so as to be illegible.

They are using unrelatable 1950's Happy Days phrasing like "Bozo" and "Suck an egg".

They post for a photo after they were kicked off of private property and forced to the middle of the road, making it look like it was taken at a strip mall in Paramus.

And they say Adam Gase doesn't know what he's doing?  HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

SAR I

6 minutes ago, SAR I said:

As if only having 3 people out of 20,000,000 in the NY metro area show up for your lame "protest" wasn't bad enough:

They had multiple spelling errors on their invitation.

They are wearing old hand-me-down counterfeit jerseys featuring players who aren't on the team anymore and surely don't represent the so-called glory years they believe they are entitled to.

They used the thinnest magic markers possible so as to be illegible.

They are using unrelatable 1950's Happy Days phrasing like "Bozo" and "Suck an egg".

They post for a photo after they were kicked off of private property and forced to the middle of the road, making it look like it was taken at a strip mall in Paramus.

And they say Adam Gase doesn't know what he's doing?  HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

SAR I

That's how protests work.

A tiny, irrelevant minority makes noise and demonstrates to raise awareness within a larger, indifferent majority. Everything starts from nothing. 

• Upvote 3

8 hours ago, SAR I said:

gasehate.jpg

The scum of the Earth.  If my daughter ever came home with the likes of these vaping high school dropouts, I'd pack her bags, give her the keys to a BMW, and throw her the hell out of the house.

SAR I

Dude these kids are like 18 years old looking to have some fun. What’s your problem