Nothing to root for? Think again.

Integrity28

18 minutes ago, Fantasy Island said:

COVID-19 Memes For Self-Isolating Teens - 2 | lifewithoutandy

Love watching us not be the only jets in trouble.

Great pic. Had an experience at an airport recently. Took hours to untangle. Made a comment to a customer service rep, "I don't have sympathy for airlines struggling right now considering how they treat the few customers they have left." His response, "Me neither." 

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, munchmemory said:

A man needs variety.   BTW, have you ever seen the chick on the Las Vegas version of Flip or Flop , Aubrey Marunde?    Good Lord this chick is hot.   She looks like a cuter version of Jenna Jamison.

Bristol-Aubrey-marunde_hgtv-flip-or-flop

1487684129269.jpeg

I hadn't even heard of Christina Anstead until you mentioned her.  But I see what type of girl you like (blondes - lol).  My friend's girlfriend looks very much like this Aubrey chick (at least in the 2nd pic).  I knew another girl (who is now married) who looks similar as well.

• Sympathy 1

Just now, TuscanyTile2 said:

I hadn't even heard of Christina Anstead until you mentioned her.  But I see what type of girl you like (blondes - lol).  My friend's girlfriend looks very much like this Aubrey chick (at least in the 2nd pic).  I knew another girl (who is now married) who looks similar as well.

Crazy part is that I usually prefer hot brunettes.  I married one.  For some reason, they have lots of blondes on HGTV.