Philc1

Next time jets make the playoffs?

19 members have voted

1. 1. Next time jets make the playoffs?

• Whenever the Johnsons sell or die off

Not until they fix the roster and not until they get a new coach... So never.  Basically.

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Philc1 said:

When the NFL follows the ACC's plan for the mens Hoop tournament next year.🙂

16 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

No before Baker Mayfield choice?

I was gonna include a Mission to Mars option

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

The Rangers had a 54 year drought before winning the cup.  But they at least showed signs a couple of years leading up to it.  The Jets are on year 51 (or 52?) and are still in the gutter.

2 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

The Rangers had a 54 year drought before winning the cup.  But they at least showed signs a couple of years leading up to it.  The Jets are on year 51 (or 52?) and are still in the gutter.

It’s over for this franchise.  It really is hopeless.  Gase is locked into another 2-3 years. There is no reason to believe the Johnsons could even figure out how to replace him with someone decent

And we finally have a talented young QB and wreck him

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

At least they got to two finals(72,79) along the way. We can't even say that.

• Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, Philc1 said:

It’s over for this franchise.  It really is hopeless.  Gase is locked into another 2-3 years. There is no reason to believe the Johnsons could even figure out how to replace him with someone decent

And we finally have a talented young QB and wreck him

I really think that, barring a revolt from the players, there's a pretty good chance Gase is coming back next year.

4 months.

It's inevitable that the Bills and Patriots start having the type of injuries the Jets are experiencing.  When we get healthy and they get hurt, we have a playoff year.

SAR I

• Thumb Down 1

5 minutes ago, SAR I said:

4 months.

It's inevitable that the Bills and Patriots start having the type of injuries the Jets are experiencing.  When we get healthy and they get hurt, we have a playoff year.

SAR I

Not Gonna Happen No Way GIF by CBC

6 minutes ago, SAR I said:

4 months.

SAR I

That would be great. Even I don't believe this is possible. The defense is bad and they haven't had huge injuries there yet. They benched their top CB after 3 quarters for performance. If ILB is an injury concern they should have 1) known Cashman was going to get hurt and 2) kept Burgess, he played well last year.

14 minutes ago, Maxman said:

That would be great. Even I don't believe this is possible. The defense is bad and they haven't had huge injuries there yet. They benched their top CB after 3 quarters for performance. If ILB is an injury concern they should have 1) known Cashman was going to get hurt and 2) kept Burgess, he played well last year.

Way to crush a little boy's dreams, Max.

SAR I

Woody is so dumb when trump appointed him ambassador to England he asked if he needed do training to learn the local language 

• Haha 2

56 minutes ago, ScarletKnight89 said:

Not this year or next year. Maybe the year after lol. 

F ck up for Fields!

22 hours ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

Messier too old to take up football?

We'll be starting over next year with a new coach and a new QB. So, maybe 2-3 years after that? 

Although, I'm sure we'll somehow sabotage that, as well. So, maybe the rebuild after that? Or maybe the rebuild after the next rebuild? Something like that. 

Soon, soon.