Jump to content
Philc1

Next time jets make the playoffs?

Next time jets make the playoffs?  

19 members have voted

  1. 1. Next time jets make the playoffs?

    • 2030
      3
    • 2035
      1
    • 2050
      4
    • Whenever the Johnsons sell or die off
      11


Recommended Posts

Not until they fix the roster and not until they get a new coach... So never.  Basically.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Philc1 said:

Next time jets make the playoffs?

When the NFL follows the ACC's plan for the mens Hoop tournament next year.🙂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

No before Baker Mayfield choice?

I was gonna include a Mission to Mars option

  • Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Rangers had a 54 year drought before winning the cup.  But they at least showed signs a couple of years leading up to it.  The Jets are on year 51 (or 52?) and are still in the gutter.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

The Rangers had a 54 year drought before winning the cup.  But they at least showed signs a couple of years leading up to it.  The Jets are on year 51 (or 52?) and are still in the gutter.

It’s over for this franchise.  It really is hopeless.  Gase is locked into another 2-3 years. There is no reason to believe the Johnsons could even figure out how to replace him with someone decent

 

And we finally have a talented young QB and wreck him

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

The Rangers had a 54 year drought before winning the cup.  But they at least showed signs a couple of years leading up to it.  The Jets are on year 51 (or 52?) and are still in the gutter.

At least they got to two finals(72,79) along the way. We can't even say that.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Philc1 said:

It’s over for this franchise.  It really is hopeless.  Gase is locked into another 2-3 years. There is no reason to believe the Johnsons could even figure out how to replace him with someone decent

 

And we finally have a talented young QB and wreck him

I really think that, barring a revolt from the players, there's a pretty good chance Gase is coming back next year.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

4 months.

It's inevitable that the Bills and Patriots start having the type of injuries the Jets are experiencing.  When we get healthy and they get hurt, we have a playoff year.

SAR I

  • Thumb Down 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, SAR I said:

4 months.

It's inevitable that the Bills and Patriots start having the type of injuries the Jets are experiencing.  When we get healthy and they get hurt, we have a playoff year.

SAR I

Not Gonna Happen No Way GIF by CBC

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, SAR I said:

4 months.

It's inevitable that the Bills and Patriots start having the type of injuries the Jets are experiencing.  When we get healthy and they get hurt, we have a playoff year.

SAR I

That would be great. Even I don't believe this is possible. The defense is bad and they haven't had huge injuries there yet. They benched their top CB after 3 quarters for performance. If ILB is an injury concern they should have 1) known Cashman was going to get hurt and 2) kept Burgess, he played well last year.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Maxman said:

That would be great. Even I don't believe this is possible. The defense is bad and they haven't had huge injuries there yet. They benched their top CB after 3 quarters for performance. If ILB is an injury concern they should have 1) known Cashman was going to get hurt and 2) kept Burgess, he played well last year.

Way to crush a little boy's dreams, Max.

SAR I

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Woody is so dumb when trump appointed him ambassador to England he asked if he needed do training to learn the local language 

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, ScarletKnight89 said:

Not this year or next year. Maybe the year after lol. 

F ck up for Fields!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

The Rangers had a 54 year drought before winning the cup.  But they at least showed signs a couple of years leading up to it.  The Jets are on year 51 (or 52?) and are still in the gutter.

Messier too old to take up football?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We'll be starting over next year with a new coach and a new QB. So, maybe 2-3 years after that? 

Although, I'm sure we'll somehow sabotage that, as well. So, maybe the rebuild after that? Or maybe the rebuild after the next rebuild? Something like that. 

Soon, soon. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company
×
×
  • Create New...