Fant expected to miss Sunday’s game

12 minutes ago, HawkeyeJet said:

That is insane.  I cringed before I even saw the conclusion and wanted to turn away before seeing the collision.  I didn't though.  Orange shirt in background had a similar thought process as mine it would seem.

Nope, orange shirt guys jaw dropped open. Like,” O, fck!” 

• Upvote 3

7 minutes ago, ScarletKnight89 said:

Fant hasn't been very good anyway. I guess this means Edoga is in at right tackle?

What makes you say that? I haven’t had a chance to really watch him that much yet with the all22 but he doesn’t seem that bad to me.

• Upvote 1

51 minutes ago, Drums said:

Concussions are no joke. That sucks. 

Some of the other injuries, I think, are just guys not wanting to play through the pain for Gase. We don’t have too many “tough” guys. Becton got hurt and kept playing but other than that...

Brian winters played through pain and injuries got rewarded by being cut.

Osemele refused to play through an injury and got cut. 

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, HawkeyeJet said:

That is insane.  I cringed before I even saw the conclusion and wanted to turn away before seeing the collision.  I didn't though.  Orange shirt in background had a similar thought process as mine it would seem.

I'm still trying to understand how she didn't see him racing down the track in front of her...   I guess someone was yelling at her to watch out and that is when she turned her head.   Does anyone know where this is from?  

• Upvote 1

35 minutes ago, Prodigal Syndicate said:

Brian winters played through pain and injuries got rewarded by being cut.

Osemele refused to play through an injury and got cut. 

Winters was here for 7 years and sucked for the overwhelming majority of them.  Further proven by the fact that he remained unsigned until August, when only others' injuries led to him getting a backup job.  That may have all had a little more to do with it.

Osemele's injury was long pre-existing, and he only suddenly wanted to go on IR when substantially outplayed by Alex Lewis.

Perhaps players will keep their jobs when they simply opt not to completely suck at them.

• Upvote 2