***Thursday Night Football Dolphins-Jaguars Game Thread ***

joewilly12

27 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Never hated him as a person just didn't like the fact that  we signed him to be our QB and i'm not gonna lie I miss him. 

Macagnan bidding against himself to sign Fitzpatrick, a nice guy who always comes up small when he's needed the most. I don't miss that  at all. 

32 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

Never had a problem with Fitzpatrick and have always been bewildered why people hate on the guy so much.

Because he let us down in 2016 after a career year. He sat on his couch all offseason and during otas to demand a big raise while getting fatter, lazier, and dumber. Lots of chips and beer I'd say.

Just now, TNJet said:

Because he let us down in 2016 after a career year. He sat on his couch all offseason and during otas to demand a big raise while getting fatter, lazier, and dumber. Lots of chips and beer I'd say.

I think you are mistaken by attributing his regression to the mean to laziness or lack of focus - he’s just an inconsistent player and 2015 was an outlier 

10 minutes ago, TNJet said:

His career year was the best Qb and offense performance this team has had in a long time.  He was totally entitled to ask for what he got,  he was not holding out.  If you want to blast anyone blast the gm for not getting him signed or moving on.

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, TNJet said:

Youre right, he shouldnt have held firm to get more money. 

Im sure we all would leave millions on the table 

24 minutes ago, slimjasi said:

I think you are mistaken by attributing his regression to the mean to laziness or lack of focus - he’s just an inconsistent player and 2015 was an outlier 

Tellme when Sam has threeseason as good as Fitz last 3...

oh yeah... I'llhafta waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaait a loooonnnnnnnnngtime

Small window TD throw on the money....