***Thursday Night Football Dolphins-Jaguars Game Thread ***

joewilly12

2 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

I mean the defenses are not stellar or anything but it bewilders me how almost every team in this league can look functional on offense and the Jets look totally  lost.

Hey, well, the Dolphins didn't have to play the Bi...er... two of the best defenses from last se...errr ...Quick, Gase Brigade! I need excuses!

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Buffalo Wild Wings? Imagine a hooters but  more expensive and where all the chicks are replaced by 46 year old dudes wearing their hats to back with frat tattoos  screaming about their no-money Yahoo fantasy team.

Plus the base 17% chance you have of running into Rex Ryan at literally any BWW location you go to.

4 minutes ago, Jetlife33 said:

Dolphins have pre snap motion on virtually every single play 

Motion is the easiest way to tell if the defense is playing man or zone, it may not tell 100% of the time but it does give a pretty good indication.  It also allows your receiver to get off the line cleaner.   There are many advantages to it, Gase doesn’t seem interested in trying to gain any advantages however.  

• Upvote 2