***Thursday Night Football Dolphins-Jaguars Game Thread ***

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yo, I'm being dead serious when I say this: We may not win a single game this year.

Jags have balls to cut Fournette, started UDFA rookie RB.  Gase likely to give Frank Gore 20 carries per game, at the expense of Perine.

I mean the defenses are not stellar or anything but it bewilders me how almost every team in this league can look functional on offense and the Jets look totally  lost.

Posted Images

50 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Buffalo Wild Wings makes Dave and Busters look like a naked Rihanna sitting on your lap feeding you Popeye’s Spicy Chicken Sandwiches

I don't know what this means but it's of little surprise that T0m is intimatly familiar and with something as hoi polloi as chain wing restaurants. I wonder where Pac stands on the issue 

48 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

@GATA

• Haha 4
2 minutes ago, RoadFan said:

West Coast sissy that doesn't even seem to enjoy playing football.  Forget it.

Fitz is from Arizona. One of the more under appreciated guys ever tbh. This new crop of guys just doesn’t have the same drive/intensity it seems.

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

James Robinson has surpassed MIN James Brim (318 in 1987) for the most scrimmage yards by an undrafted player in their first 3 career games in the common draft era (1967).

#armchairGM

• Haha 1
11 minutes ago, Matt39 said:

Fitz is from Arizona. One of the more under appreciated guys ever tbh. This new crop of guys just doesn’t have the same drive/intensity it seems.

Couple of other underappreciated QBs;

I always thought Jake Plummer, and another Dolphin.  Jay Fiedler

• Upvote 1
17 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

James Robinson has surpassed MIN James Brim (318 in 1987) for the most scrimmage yards by an undrafted player in their first 3 career games in the common draft era (1967).

Full credit should go to @Paradis, he unearthed this guy.

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1
12 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

Bookmarked

Right. That site already occupies as much gigawatts in your internet cache as NotReallyNakedButNakedEnoughToGetMaxGoogleBanned.com/GitYerAlmostSFWFapsHere ~exhales~ does in 80s web history

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
4 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Dede Westbrook just made his first catch of the season.  He was a healthy scratch Weeks 1 and 2.

Stop talkig football in this making fun of each other thread 

• Haha 2