***Thursday Night Football Dolphins-Jaguars Game Thread ***

joewilly12

40 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

James Robinson has surpassed MIN James Brim (318 in 1987) for the most scrimmage yards by an undrafted player in their first 3 career games in the common draft era (1967).

You know it would be nice to just pat myself on the back, but if I’m being totally honest, it just brings more misery. Just another guy who I really liked, wearing someone else’s jersey. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

You're high on Jeff Wilson, correct?  With Mostert and Coleman's injuries opening up an opportunity, think he has a big week?

He’s so underutilized. But I know they prefer him in the red zone and for those tough yards. To be honest I was a pretty big Jerick blow hard to when he came out

jeff Wilson was another Robinson. He just hasn’t been given the reigns yet. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Paradis said:

He’s so underutilized. But I know they prefer him in the red zone and for those tough yards. To be honest I was a pretty big Jerick blow hard to when he came out

jeff Wilson was another Robinson. He just hasn’t been given the reigns yet. 

So the 49ers have 4 RB's that are better than any of ours.  Awesome.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Paradis said:

I don’t think of myself as a RB guy but it’s pretty apparent that’s where I get most of my mileage. 

We all have our strengths and weaknesses. I get it from the Oline but I've been pretty good with RB's, and WR's. Not so much when it comes to CB's and I rarely post about LB's. Pretty much suck at QB rankings also.

6 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

So the 49ers have 4 RB's that are better than any of ours.  Awesome.

Sadly you’re not wrong! ...tho I could take or leave Coleman even on his best days. He has some burst for sure, and nice hands but only gets what’s blocked until the second level. I have no time for those guys. 

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, RobR said:

We all have our strengths and weaknesses. I get it from the Oline but I've been pretty good with RB's, and WR's. Not so much when it comes to CB's and I rarely post about LB's. Pretty much suck at QB rankings also.

I don’t even bother with QBs anymore. OLINE I don’t think I even tried. CBs? Eh, so so, but it’s really just TEs and RBs for me. WRs are hot in the top half but I fall in love with guys from small schools too often. I’ll tell you what though, there’s very rarely been a receiver in the top 15 that I’ve said he’s going to bomb and that wasn’t true. If I tag somebody for sucking, that’s pretty much the kiss of death

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Paradis said:

I don’t even bother with QBs anymore. OLINE I don’t think I even tried. CBs? Eh, so so, but it’s really just TEs and RBs for me. WRs are hot in the top half but I fall in love with guys from small schools too often. I’ll tell you what though, there’s very rarely been a receiver in the top 15 that I’ve said he’s going to bomb and that wasn’t true. If I tag somebody for sucking, that’s pretty much the kiss of death

Tell me what you think of this Lucero kid from UAB?

1 hour ago, RobR said:

54 minutes ago, Paradis said:

Another kid, another dream. A dream of having takes. A dream of dying on hills for those takes.