Sign in to follow this  
joewilly12

***Thursday Night Football Dolphins-Jaguars Game Thread ***

5 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

ROBINSON

28 points for my fantasy team and still time left

Just now, CTM said:

Right. That site already occupies as much gigawatts in your internet cache as NotReallyNakedButNakedEnoughToGetMaxGoogleBanned.com/GitYerAlmostSFWFapsHere does in 80s web history

the office agree GIF by EditingAndLayout

• Haha 3

20 minutes ago, RobR said:

Full credit should go to @Paradis, he unearthed this guy.

I don’t think of myself as a RB guy but it’s pretty apparent that’s where I get most of my mileage. 

• Upvote 2

Just now, Paradis said:

I don’t think of myself as a RB guy but it’s pretty apparent that’s where I get most of my mileage. 

You're high on Jeff Wilson, correct?  With Mostert and Coleman's injuries opening up an opportunity, think he has a big week?

• Upvote 1

40 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

James Robinson has surpassed MIN James Brim (318 in 1987) for the most scrimmage yards by an undrafted player in their first 3 career games in the common draft era (1967).

You know it would be nice to just pat myself on the back, but if I’m being totally honest, it just brings more misery. Just another guy who I really liked, wearing someone else’s jersey. 

• Upvote 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, Spoot-Face said:

Minshew Mania has been downgraded to Minshew Malaise.

He looks as bad as Darnold but he is missing only one starting WR. Sam is missing his top 4 WR.

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

Minshew Mania has been downgraded to Minshew Malaise.

For the first 2 weeks, he made people forget for a moment that Jacksonville has a trash roster.  

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

You're high on Jeff Wilson, correct?  With Mostert and Coleman's injuries opening up an opportunity, think he has a big week?

He’s so underutilized. But I know they prefer him in the red zone and for those tough yards. To be honest I was a pretty big Jerick blow hard to when he came out

jeff Wilson was another Robinson. He just hasn’t been given the reigns yet. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Paradis said:

He’s so underutilized. But I know they prefer him in the red zone and for those tough yards. To be honest I was a pretty big Jerick blow hard to when he came out

jeff Wilson was another Robinson. He just hasn’t been given the reigns yet. 

So the 49ers have 4 RB's that are better than any of ours.  Awesome.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

Ryan Fitzpatrick is the 2nd player since at least 1948 to have 2+ pass TD, 1+ rush TD, 20+ rush yds, and a reception in a single game (HOF Walter Payton).

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Paradis said:

We all have our strengths and weaknesses. I get it from the Oline but I've been pretty good with RB's, and WR's. Not so much when it comes to CB's and I rarely post about LB's. Pretty much suck at QB rankings also.

6 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

So the 49ers have 4 RB's that are better than any of ours.  Awesome.

Sadly you’re not wrong! ...tho I could take or leave Coleman even on his best days. He has some burst for sure, and nice hands but only gets what’s blocked until the second level. I have no time for those guys. 

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, RobR said:

We all have our strengths and weaknesses. I get it from the Oline but I've been pretty good with RB's, and WR's. Not so much when it comes to CB's and I rarely post about LB's. Pretty much suck at QB rankings also.

I don’t even bother with QBs anymore. OLINE I don’t think I even tried. CBs? Eh, so so, but it’s really just TEs and RBs for me. WRs are hot in the top half but I fall in love with guys from small schools too often. I’ll tell you what though, there’s very rarely been a receiver in the top 15 that I’ve said he’s going to bomb and that wasn’t true. If I tag somebody for sucking, that’s pretty much the kiss of death

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

How did the jags losing 31-13 look so much more competitive than the Jets losing 31-13? 

2014142922_GaseFace.jpg.36d954635a7b1e8fc7cbb79296d3562f.jpg

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 2

12 minutes ago, Paradis said:

I don’t even bother with QBs anymore. OLINE I don’t think I even tried. CBs? Eh, so so, but it’s really just TEs and RBs for me. WRs are hot in the top half but I fall in love with guys from small schools too often. I’ll tell you what though, there’s very rarely been a receiver in the top 15 that I’ve said he’s going to bomb and that wasn’t true. If I tag somebody for sucking, that’s pretty much the kiss of death

Tell me what you think of this Lucero kid from UAB?

1 hour ago, RobR said:

54 minutes ago, Paradis said:

Another kid, another dream. A dream of having takes. A dream of dying on hills for those takes.

2 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

For the first 2 weeks, he made people forget for a moment that Jacksonville has a trash roster.  

he lost his talisman, chark...   

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, RobR said:

Tell me what you think of this Lucero kid from UAB?

the 16 year old looking QB? lol... i don't know.. i saw some pretty throws vs the Jags. 

20 hours ago, T0mShane said:

Yeah why didn’t Gase make Gesicki an all pro as a rookie YOU FRAUD

7FAA6E0C-6E79-4F85-95E8-335676B96D3C.thumb.jpeg.167cb6b93e3e07d2b19c32acb31afabf.jpeg

This is getting sad, bud. Gase ******* blows.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, dbatesman said:

7FAA6E0C-6E79-4F85-95E8-335676B96D3C.thumb.jpeg.167cb6b93e3e07d2b19c32acb31afabf.jpeg

I AM AWARE HE SUCKS DAVE OK

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

23 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Minshew has 1 bad game “he sucks!”

Darnold has 1 good game “savior!”

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, dbatesman said:

You heard it here first.

On 9/24/2020 at 11:01 PM, CTM said:

If I ran this against @GATA 's online profile would she cease to exist ?

EAD

2 minutes ago, GATA said:

EAD

I bleach bit u! .. Bleach bit bleach bit