*** Jets (0-2) @ Colts (1-1) *** game thread

nico002

4 hours ago, fullblast said:

A little primer to get you ready for Sunday:

This is actually very un-Jets.

We’ve sort of made our way into classic Cleveland Browns territory. The Jets were always tragic because they’d offer you glimpses of hope before slowly crushing your heart in a vice. Now we’re just really, really bad. 

Not sure if it’s better or worse. Less stressful I think.

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, jgb said:

He has only had 28 games as a starter. How dare we draw some conclusions about him.

Looks like there is a 15 page thread dedicated to your Darnold trolling. Why don’t you go pretend like he has shown nothing over 28 games there?

6 minutes ago, nico002 said:

Looks like there is a 15 page thread dedicated to your Darnold trolling. Why don’t you go pretend like he has shown nothing over 28 games there?

When you have to grossly mischaracterize the opposing opinion--that Darnold has shown "nothing"--you only admit the weakness of your own position.

I'm sorry if your feelings are hurt by my statements about Darnold. That's not my intention, just an unfortunate side effect of speaking the truth.

3 minutes ago, jgb said:

When you have to grossly mischaracterize the opposing opinion--that Darnold has shown "nothing"--you only admit the weakness of your own position.

I'm sorry if your feelings are hurt by my statements about Darnold. That's not my intention, just an unfortunate side effect of speaking the truth.

My apologies but I have no idea what you are saying, would you please translate that first sentence into English? And nothing that you say could ever hurt my feelings. I really could not give 2 sh*ts about what you think. 

11 minutes ago, nico002 said:

My apologies but I have no idea what you are saying, would you please translate that first sentence into English? And nothing that you say could ever hurt my feelings. I really could not give 2 sh*ts about what you think. 

Translation: No one has ever argued Darnold has "shown nothing." The debate is whether he has shown nearly enough to ever develop into a FQB. My position is that he has not. 

You want to debate against an opinion that doesn't exist. You can choose your own opinion, but you can't choose mine.