GreenBean Looks at Who Stood Out (Positives)

JetNation

NY Jets Talk

This week GreenBean has no idea where he is, sounds similar to the Jets last Sunday. He just drove 3.5 hours and pulled over to record his thoughts on the current state of the team.  3.5 hours is the amount of time the Jets wasted last Sunday as well.

GreenBean says he wants to talk about the positives. The positives? Maybe he needs to filter some of that water from the Snake River before he drinks it next time.

Listen in as some players that stood out are discussed.

Quinnen Williams – he had 2 sacks and several disruptive plays. GreenBean predicted 8.5 sacks for Quinnen this year was the prediction and week 2 made it look possible.

Mekhi Becton – he is off to a great start on the offensive line. One new player that is struggling is Greg Van Roten. Cameron Clark is a future positive for this team.

La’Mical Perine made it back, he is healthy and you should see more of his young legs soon.

Looking ahead to the Colts, the Jes are set to face them without these players: Fant, McGovern, Perriman, Crowder, Bell, Mims. Can Adam Gase put together a game plan that pulls off the upset? Let us know what you think by commenting on our Jets board.

The post GreenBean Looks at Who Stood Out (Positives) appeared first on JetNation.com (NY Jets Blog & Forum).

Jetnationcom?d=yIl2AUoC8zA Jetnationcom?d=qj6IDK7rITs
bu9P3zx6zPg

Click here to read the full story...

• Upvote 3

One positive was not mentioned: No matter how putrid our team has become, Greenbean’s videos are still excellent. Thanks, man.

I’ve gotta admit that I have also transitioned from “Go Gase” to “Gase Go” in a mere two games. Even with a deep dive to bring up any and every positive, I don’t see Gase’s fingerprints on a single one of them. If Greenbean’s evil twin made a video on all our negatives, we would likely notice that most if not all carry the head coach’s stench.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

• Upvote 3

One positive was not mentioned: No matter how putrid our team has become, Greenbean’s videos are still excellent. Thanks, man.

I’ve gotta admit that I have also transitioned from “Go Gase” to “Gase Go” in a mere two games. Even with a deep dive to bring up any and every positive, I don’t see Gase’s fingerprints on a single one of them. If Greenbean’s evil twin made a video on all our negatives, we would likely notice that most if not all carry the head coach’s stench.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app
I'm going wherever you are .. never been to that part of the country (oregon/idaho)

Pretty much echoed my feelings right now ... Although you're much more optimistic.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using JetNation.com mobile app

• Upvote 1