JAMAL ADAMS THREATENS SEAHAWKS CB QUANDRE DIGGS AFTER HE GOT EJECTED AGAINST PATRIOTS

BROOKLYN JET

By Darrelle Lincoln September 25, 2020

GettyImages-1273793207.jpg

(Photo by Abbie Parr/Getty Images)

Last Sunday, the Seattle Seahawks took down the New England Patriots 35-30, but free safety Quandre Diggs wasn’t around to celebrate the win after he got himself ejected late in the first quarter for a helmet-to-helmet hit on wide receiver N’Keal Harry.

The play occurred on a fourth-and-3 completion over the middle.

Speaking to the media on Thursday, Jamal Adams declared that there will be consequences for Diggs if he gets ejected again. He said that if it happens again, he’s going to unfollow him on both Instagram AND Twitter. He’ll also delete Diggs’ phone number.

“I told Diggs if he gets ejected again, I’m going to delete his number and unfollow him on Instagram and Twitter,” Adams told reporters. “So if he leaves us out there to dry again, we’re going to have some problems.”

Seahawks coach Pete Carroll said he had no objection to Diggs getting thrown out of the game.

“You saw the significant difference when we didn’t have Q-Diggs back there. We got in trouble on the back end a couple times tonight and gave them some easy stuff that … should never have happened,” Carroll said.

“I couldn’t see the play,” Carroll added. “Everybody saw the play and they went all the way to New York and they made their decision, so I’m sure they made the right decision. He knows that he’s got to keep his head out of those hits. He just got so jacked about the setup that he just didn’t quite get it to the side like he needs to and make a shoulder hit out of it.”

• Thumb Down 1
  • WTF? 1

33 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Wow.  This is awesome, for 2 reasons:  1) Adams thinks threatening to unfollow someone on social media is a threat to be taken super seriously;

You freaken derp, I honestly cant tell if you are serious or not. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

36 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Wow.  This is awesome, for 2 reasons:  1) Adams thinks threatening to unfollow someone on social media is a threat to be taken super seriously;  and 2) Pete Carroll admitted the team struggles on the "back end" even with their future $18M+ per year SS as part of that "back end".  

What a tool.

I'll go with 3) you appear to genuinely be dumb enough to believe the comment was serious,  4) The Seahawks are 2-0 and Jamal is having another all pro season,  5) The Seahawks and their fans will glady be giving Jamal the highest contract ever given to a saftey in a few months.

Time to stop with the Jamal hate..  you and your ilk have been exposed and lost miserably.

Concentrate on what JD is going to do with those late 1sts the next couple years. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Pac said:

I'll go with 3) you appear to genuinely be dumb enough to believe the comment was serious

I can't tell. He's definitly derpy enough to take that serious, but he did end his statement with "taken super seriously". Now I'm mostly annoyed at him for being such an enigma when it comes to common sense. eff that fapping little hard on

1 hour ago, BROOKLYN JET said:
By Darrelle Lincoln September 25, 2020

GettyImages-1273793207.jpg

(Photo by Abbie Parr/Getty Images)

Last Sunday, the Seattle Seahawks took down the New England Patriots 35-30, but free safety Quandre Diggs wasn’t around to celebrate the win after he got himself ejected late in the first quarter for a helmet-to-helmet hit on wide receiver N’Keal Harry.

The play occurred on a fourth-and-3 completion over the middle.

Speaking to the media on Thursday, Jamal Adams declared that there will be consequences for Diggs if he gets ejected again. He said that if it happens again, he’s going to unfollow him on both Instagram AND Twitter. He’ll also delete Diggs’ phone number.

“I told Diggs if he gets ejected again, I’m going to delete his number and unfollow him on Instagram and Twitter,” Adams told reporters. “So if he leaves us out there to dry again, we’re going to have some problems.”

Seahawks coach Pete Carroll said he had no objection to Diggs getting thrown out of the game.

“You saw the significant difference when we didn’t have Q-Diggs back there. We got in trouble on the back end a couple times tonight and gave them some easy stuff that … should never have happened,” Carroll said.

“I couldn’t see the play,” Carroll added. “Everybody saw the play and they went all the way to New York and they made their decision, so I’m sure they made the right decision. He knows that he’s got to keep his head out of those hits. He just got so jacked about the setup that he just didn’t quite get it to the side like he needs to and make a shoulder hit out of it.”

I thought he also threatened he would drop a deuce on him as well.....or was that Odell?

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, CTM said:

I can't tell. He's definitly derpy enough to take that serious, but he did end his statement with "taken super seriously". Now I'm mostly annoyed at him for being such an enigma when it comes to common sense. eff that fapping little hard on

You and Pac are obsessed with me for some reason.  It's a little creepy.