JAMAL ADAMS THREATENS SEAHAWKS CB QUANDRE DIGGS AFTER HE GOT EJECTED AGAINST PATRIOTS

BROOKLYN JET

2 hours ago, BROOKLYN JET said:

“I told Diggs if he gets ejected again, I’m going to delete his number and unfollow him on Instagram and Twitter,” Adams told reporters. “So if he leaves us out there to dry again, we’re going to have some problems.”

lol

What a passive-aggressive bitch.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

Even if this is the case (which I doubt)

That's the whole frigging point. To win games and go to the super bowl

Jets Fans talk like there's a trophy for most empty cap

There isn't. I've checked.

All true.  I don’t think the Seahawks extend him.  He is a piece to get them to the Super Bowl. 

Sent from my Pixel 2 using JetNation.com mobile app

• Haha 2

“We shall go on to the end,” Churchill said. “We shall fight in France, we shall fight on the seas and oceans, we shall fight with growing confidence and growing strength in the air, we shall defend our Island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender.”

Winston Churchill

“I told Diggs if he gets ejected again, I’m going to delete his number and unfollow him on Instagram and Twitter.

Jamal Adams