It's been a while......

7 hours ago, BurnleyJet said:

Anyway welcome back, things are not normal even for Jets fans. You posted after the worst two displays of “Football” - At least that’s what I thought they where doing? - I or anyone else has ever seen.

Since we are about to get blown out by the Colts on Sunday, they may think you came here to troll?

Thanks. The Jets games are rarely aired here in Indy so I have not been able to watch but I have seen the highlights.

I didn't come here to troll or gloat if the colts win tomorrow. Not my style.

I'm still adjusting to seeing Rivers as our QB.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

On behalf of the board, allow me to apologize Kim. Many of our members are still in the process of being socialized and are simply not fit for civil discourse quite yet. 

Welcome, and we all look forward to a good game with no injuries....granted, Indy is going to stomp this leaderless, directionless band of misfits 35 - 13.

Cheers!

13 points?  And only allowing 35?  You insufferable optimist. 

• Haha 3

On 9/25/2020 at 10:50 PM, Jetsfan80 said:

If it's any consolation, you lasted nearly as long as @HelenOfTroy.

I’m just waiting for you to trade Sam.  Poor choice, for both parties.  Think Douglas is building a roster from the ground up, too late for Sam.  I check in, just don’t post anymore. Good luck with Trevor, just don’t set him up to fail....kid was on teams with elite skill players and coaches.  

• Upvote 1