Sign in to follow this  
JetNation

Week 3 Preview: Jets Look to Avoid Stampede in Indy

Philip Rivers is going to be highly motivated to make a statement this game. I don't see Colts letting up on the gas no matter the score until mid-way through 4th quarter.

This one has the potential to become one of those very memorable Jets dark moments... 

1 minute ago, FloridaJetsFan said:

Is 0-6 enough to fire Gase? Let's start taking odds on when it will happen.

If we get blown out by a ridiculous margin in one game it might be enough. Question is, what would it take? 30-0? 40-0? 50-0?

4 hours ago, Wonderboy said:

Gase is going nowhere this season. He will get a pass since COVID has turned everything upside down. If he can salvage a few wins this year perhaps he gets another year but he has to show something besides bug eyes 👀 to keep his job next year. This has yet to be given a reasonable explanation. 

The best part is Macc's face when he looks at Gase. He knows at that moment he is F*CKED with a capital Q.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

This won't even register on the top 50 list of dark Jets' moments even if it happens exactly like you say it will.

For you and I? Nope because we expect it. But never discount recency bias. The rage will be immaculate.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Perhaps.  I just think numbness is settling in for the majority of the fanbase. 

Last week we had people "guaranteeing" the Jets would beat the 49ers and discussing how much money they were putting on the Jets. 

There's been none of that this week, even with a massive point spread.

Next time Jets win (and they will this season) watch out for the clap back bro

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

0-16 or bust baby!

Nah we'll catch some team in garbage weather and win a 10-3 game.

Sign in to follow this  

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company