College game day sept 26th...

Beerfish

1 hour ago, Beerfish said:

Most of these college offenses look more innovative, tighter, better coached and better play calls than the Jets.

That's been my reaction too. Flipping around between Flordida/OM, UK/Auburn, and OU/K-State -- all of the offenses look more creative, well designed and executed than the Jets, all with tempo.

I just don't understand how Adam Gase could fool anyone into thinking he's on the cutting edge of offensive football... Unless you don't watch or understand football and all are are just in awe that Peyton Manning is talking to you.

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, UntouchableCrew said:

I just don't understand how Adam Gase could fool anyone into thinking he's on the cutting edge of offensive football... Unless you don't watch or understand football and all are are just in awe that Peyton Manning is talking to you.

The Johnson brothers appear to be fanboys, whether it's Liz Hurley's re-configured chest or Peyton Manning picking up the phone and doing his aw shucks routine down the phone.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Lith said:

Why is it that the two teams I root for are compeltely inept offensively.  I watch games all weekend, see teams moving the ball, putting up points, but then my two teams cannot do anything.  Down 7-5 to Arkansas at the half. 

Embarrassing.

If it makes you feel any better, the Gators had 28 pts at the half, scored 50.  Trask had 6 TD's.  Pitts had 4.  It was fun.

• Haha 2