Beerfish

College game day sept 26th...

Florida vs Ole Miss, I wonder if there is any Florida edge rushers we can take maybe in the 3rd round or so?

• Haha 1

Florida may have a chance to do something this year with Trask at QB.   Feliepe Franks sucked terribly.

Most of these college offenses look more innovative, tighter, better coached and better play calls than the Jets.

• Upvote 3

I might have to take back my disparaging comments on Lane Kiffin.  Ole Miss looks really good.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Beerfish said:

Most of these college offenses look more innovative, tighter, better coached and better play calls than the Jets.

That's been my reaction too. Flipping around between Flordida/OM, UK/Auburn, and OU/K-State -- all of the offenses look more creative, well designed and executed than the Jets, all with tempo.

I just don't understand how Adam Gase could fool anyone into thinking he's on the cutting edge of offensive football... Unless you don't watch or understand football and all are are just in awe that Peyton Manning is talking to you.

• Upvote 4

Seth Williams is a next level player for realz 

• Upvote 1

Kiffin installed a legit offense.  They can move the ball.  Gators haven’t played well especially tackling and coverage and are down 4 expected starters but still pretty explosive offense. 

Florida looks really good. I'm not sure I'm going to buy into the National Title hype until I see how they matchup against some of the heavy hitters in the SEC but Trask looks like the best QB they've had in a very long time. I've always been a believer in Mullen.

• Upvote 1

im a gator homer but pitts is a monster. not loving their defense tho. they need to be better on d against the big dogs in the sec.  if they can correct the d they have real natty hopes

1 hour ago, UntouchableCrew said:

I just don't understand how Adam Gase could fool anyone into thinking he's on the cutting edge of offensive football... Unless you don't watch or understand football and all are are just in awe that Peyton Manning is talking to you.

The Johnson brothers appear to be fanboys, whether it's Liz Hurley's re-configured chest or Peyton Manning picking up the phone and doing his aw shucks routine down the phone.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Obrien2Toon said:

Rattler looked horrible the last few drives 

He really did. OU choked hard at the end of that game. Interesting that the first time Lincoln Riley has to work with a freshman instead of a transfer the kid looks like... A freshman.

• Upvote 2

AAC would be considered a majority they had one blueblood ij the mix.  Too bad they can't swallow a Pac-12 school.

I had Kyle Pitts as our second 1st round pick in my preseason mock… Y’all think that still a bad idea?

• Upvote 3

Memphis has been a better program than Tennessee for a while now IMO

• Thumb Down 1

4 hours ago, Beerfish said:

Florida vs Ole Miss, I wonder if there is any Florida edge rushers we can take maybe in the 3rd round or so?

They might be great like Zuniga and Polite.

1 minute ago, Paradis said:

Memphis has been a better program than Tennessee for a while now IMO

Paxton Lynch baby!

• Post of the Week 1

Dawgs giving their best jets impersonation so far. 

Could be a very loooooong football season in the Lith household.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 3

agree with guys about Pitts. Looks beastly.  Would also like to get my hands on Seth Williams.

• Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

Mike Leach knows offense.

Adam Gase doesn't 

• Upvote 1

Why is it that the two teams I root for are compeltely inept offensively.  I watch games all weekend, see teams moving the ball, putting up points, but then my two teams cannot do anything.  Down 7-5 to Arkansas at the half. 

Embarrassing.

1 hour ago, pdxgreen said:

AAC would be considered a majority they had one blueblood ij the mix.  Too bad they can't swallow a Pac-12 school.

sexy dean winchester GIF

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Lith said:

Why is it that the two teams I root for are compeltely inept offensively.  I watch games all weekend, see teams moving the ball, putting up points, but then my two teams cannot do anything.  Down 7-5 to Arkansas at the half. 

Embarrassing.

If it makes you feel any better, the Gators had 28 pts at the half, scored 50.  Trask had 6 TD's.  Pitts had 4.  It was fun.

• Haha 2