Sign in to follow this  
joewilly12

I feel bad for Jets fans- Mark Cannizzaro

I call bullsht. Nobody feels bad for the Jets or Jets fans. Not even the Jets or Jets fans. 

I was just talking to my Giants fan cousin this morning - he's my favorite cousin - See? Why can't we all just get along; and I said, "It never changes. At what point do you just say enough is enough." "You already said that." "When?" "Every year." "Oh, yeah, that. I'm an existentialist."

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Giants fan misery loves company, once the NY Giants start winning your cousin will bust your balls and leave you in the dust. 

He does that whether or not the Giants are winning or losing. I just choose to look the other way because I love him so much. Just wait until he needs a kidney.

• Haha 3

33 minutes ago, Losmeister said:

Camus claims that Sisyphus is the ideal absurd hero and that his punishment is representative of the human condition: Sisyphus must struggle perpetually and without hope of success. So long as he accepts that there is nothing more to life than this absurd struggle, then he can find happiness in it, says Camus.

Who needs Kafkaesque when you've got Jetsesque? The New Dump is 'The Castle', lol.

3 hours ago, Jetlife33 said:

It says Jamal has 2 interceptions or did I read that wrong?

He probably made those plays with his big, fat, mouth. At least he stopped talking temporarily with a football shoved in there. And there I was convinced that God didn't exist.

Sign in to follow this  

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company