T0mShane

Greggggg with some sly Gase shade re: practices

Isn't the mafia way that you assassinate the assassin?  Gase got mccaganan and now it is gases turn.

• Upvote 4

....and if Adam Gase said something similar, he'd be accused by The Outraged as "not taking accountability" and "making excuses".

How about after a tough loss two defensive players said something marginally controversial, it's been blown up by the clickbait media, and taken like a thick warm spray to the face by thirsty Eeyore's who are loving every SOJF moment of this season gone wrong.

SAR I

• Upvote 3
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Note that Greggg 1. Protects the credibility of the messengers, 2. States that the alleged practice problems aren’t on the defensive side of the ball, 3. Asserts his track record of intensity and accountability, and 4. Implies that some mysterious entity on the team is only practicing at fractional speeds. 

It’s happening, fokls.

#4 seems like a stretch, but I do think your analysis is pretty good.

• Upvote 3

23 minutes ago, JoJoTownsell1 said:

I'd hate to see how many points a Gregg williams defense would give up if they didn't practice as hard as he is suggesting.

Couldn't stop Josh Allen week 1 then struggled to stop backup QB, RBs, TEs and WRs week 2.

You're right, who needs to hear Williams excuses?

After Mike Maccagnan's expensive swings and misses, Joe Douglas refuses to think short term. What have we now got on roster?

High character, over achieving choir boys.

The only Jet who plays with a mean streak is Mekhi Becton. Quinnen Williams showed a spark last Sunday but anybody else with potential is on IR. 

12 minutes ago, dbatesman said:

Glad to hear it, because whatever gets Gase out of here is a positive, but Williams should be packing his bags too. The defense is regularly out of position, constantly commits dumb penalties, and can’t tackle for sh*t.

Eh. I’ll take the stepping stone that is Williams at this point. It might be satisfying to watch someone on the sidelines screaming at the offense for sucking, at the least. Plus, Jim Bob(?)

• Upvote 2

Everyone can just go to newyorkjets.com and listen to the presser themselves. I sensed absolutely no shade from Williams listening to the conference myself. Time to stop being so gullible people, these hack “journalists” are playing you like puppets. 

• Post of the Week 2

33 minutes ago, Warfish said:

It's awful hard when your Offense is the worst in the NFL, never scores, and leaves you on the field more than any other Defense in the NFL.

To overcome our offense, we'd have to have the #1 or #2 ranked Defense.  We don't have that kind of roster.

Till our O gets out of the cellar, it really doesn't matter how good or how hard practicing our D is, they're not going to hold every opponent below 12 points every week.

Really? You've watched this defense the last two weeks and concluded that the problem is the offense? Okie dokie

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

So one can only imagine how bad we’d be if the defense wasn’t practicing at full speed because they haven’t exactly been playing like The Saints when GW was their DC. 

Sell the team to Steve Cohen, build a stadium in the city for the Mets and Jets and clean house. JD can stay. 

Hypothetically, if Gase is relieved of his duties and Gregg Williams is elevated to interim HC, who becomes the OC?  Jim Bob Cooter?  Don't tell me they keep Dowell Loggains around!!

1 hour ago, JoJoTownsell1 said:

I'd hate to see how many points a Gregg williams defense would give up if they didn't practice as hard as he is suggesting.

Couldn't stop Josh Allen week 1 then struggled to stop backup QB, RBs, TEs and WRs week 2.

The defense is full of sh*tty players 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Warfish said:

Till our O gets out of the cellar, it really doesn't matter how good or how hard practicing our D is, they're not going to hold every opponent below 12 points every week.

If you take away the garbage time points the O has scored... holding the opponent to 12 ain't gonna get it done. 

Give the rest of this dogsh*t season to G.W.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, nico002 said:

Everyone can just go to newyorkjets.com and listen to the presser themselves. I sensed absolutely no shade from Williams listening to the conference myself. Time to stop being so gullible people, these hack “journalists” are playing you like puppets. 

crazy eyes GIF

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, SAR I said:

....and if Adam Gase said something similar, he'd be accused by The Outraged as "not taking accountability" and "making excuses".

How about after a tough loss two defensive players said something marginally controversial, it's been blown up by the clickbait media, and taken like a thick warm spray to the face by thirsty Eeyore's who are loving every SOJF moment of this season gone wrong.

SAR I

When do you think you'll be right about something next? Serious question.

• Upvote 2
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, HessStation said:

Gase is a Bonafide turd. Nobody likes him, including his wife and kids, except you. 

Calling Gase an ahole is an insult to sh*t

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Give the rest of this dogsh*t season to G.W.

This!

Yesterday!
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, DLJ said:

This!

Yesterday!

Yes because the defense hasn’t been worse than the offense.

• Thumb Down 1

2 hours ago, T0mShane said:

Eh. I’ll take the stepping stone that is Williams at this point. It might be satisfying to watch someone on the sidelines screaming at the offense for sucking, at the least. Plus, Jim Bob(?)

You know I’m all in on Jim Bob. But giving Williams the big chair raises the not insignificant possibility that Johnson takes the interim off his title come January.

• Upvote 2

12 minutes ago, jgb said:

When do you think you'll be right about something next? Serious question.

gasehate.jpg

Question:  Is that your dad's counterfeit Fitzpatrick jersey or did you buy it yourself?

SAR I

1 minute ago, nico002 said:

Yes because the defense hasn’t been worse than the offense.

Gase is a micromanaging douche. We can’t evaluate Williams in this environment.

How bout that flipperoo?

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2