### JETS at COLTS ### The official game thread

Larz

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Rangers9 said:

I know the doom and gloom crowd is expecting an L. And booking airplanes to fly over Met Life. But for some reason I think we can win today and the team is due for a better performance. Esp Sam. The Oline is better and I'm hoping Perine can add to the Rb mix and stand out. Crowder who is not a big time receiver but a good player is reportedly out again. And he's our best receiver right now. Like to see the tight ends brought more into the mix. Jets 24 Colts 17. 

The problem is Gase. Every time the Jets have a game like this where, even though they are underdogs and they are hit by injuries and coming off a bad loss, they seem to be poised for a win- Gase puts together a moronic gameplan that completely negates all the positive energy the team comes out with and we don't end up scoring until the 3rd quarter when the game is pretty much over. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, PepPep said:

The problem is Gase. Every time the Jets have a game like this where, even though they are underdogs and they are hit by injuries and coming off a bad loss, they seem to be poised for a win- Gase puts together a moronic gameplan that completely negates all the positive energy the team comes out with and we don't end up scoring until the 3rd quarter when the game is pretty much over. 

Our best drives this season where in the hurry up no huddle.

That means Gase sux

• Upvote 2

59 minutes ago, Warfish said:

I'm choosing to watch the last game of the season for a 25-34 Baseball Team rather than watch the Jets Game today.

First game I'm skipping watching in over a decade.  Probably means they'll win, lol.

no problem, game will be over in the late 3rd quarter, you get to watch Darnold accumulate some garbage time stats

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

I'm not sure we can get into the redzone to make use of a redzone target.

In any case this is Cagers big chance, this is how many udfa get their chance via lots of injuries so when you get in there you have to make plays.

Honestly, I am not couting on him having that much of an impact.  UDFA making his first appearance out of necessity due to injury.  I am not expecting much, if he gets a couple of targets and shows he can use his size to go get 1 or 2 50/50 balls, that would be great. 

At least it gives me something to look forward to this afternoon.

• Upvote 2

36 minutes ago, indygirl4jets said:

It's a beautiful day in Indy for a football game! May the best team win!

would have been a great road trip day for NYers. Drive over on Friday, have dinner at St. Elmo's on Saturday, dome game on Sunday and drive back Monday. Of course the steak (one of the best in the country) would have been the highlight of the trip. 

Oh well (sigh)

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, The Crimson King said:

would have been a great road trip day for NYers. Drive over on Friday, have dinner at St. Elmo's on Saturday, dome game on Sunday and drive back Monday. Of course the steak (one of the best in the country) would have been the highlight of the trip. 

Oh well (sigh)

It's unfortunate but maybe next year.

• Upvote 1