### JETS at COLTS ### The official game thread

Larz

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Ken Schroy said:

You know you sound like a gase bitch right?

The point is, Darnold and Gregg are costing us this game, not Adam Gase.  His playcalling has been good.  He has coached up Cager and Becton nicely.  

Yes, there should be blame for this performance.  Darnold and Gregg Williams.  Turn the heat up.  Create threads.  Fly planes.

SAR I

• Thumb Down 1
  • WTF? 1

1 minute ago, TeddEY said:

Just got home... How bad is it?

Go back out

Just now, kevinc855 said:

Exactly....jet fans went off emotion because how easily triggered and thin skinned they are 

not based off skill or the ability to help the team 

I'm looking forward to your break down of how he's helping the 28th ranked defense in Seattle..

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Irish Jet said:

Today is everything that's infuriating about Sam Darnold.

He immediately shows why people are talking about Lawrence. Then shows why people pause. Then shows why we are in fact going to take Lawrence if we get the chance.

He has some ability. May get salvaged but it wont be here.

Not sure how many different ways you need to be told. That interception was a lucky play by the defender on a busted coverage. Nothing Darnold could do there.

Just now, Irish Jet said:

Today is everything that's infuriating about Sam Darnold.

He immediately shows why people are talking about Lawrence. Then shows why people pause. Then shows why we are in fact going to take Lawrence if we get the chance.

He has some ability. May get salvaged but it wont be here.

Draft Lawrence or Fields, but keep Sam.

Don’t throw the rookie to the  wolves.

Give JD another two drafts to build the team for the kid while Sam takes the hits.

• Upvote 1

Just now, SAR I said:

The point is, Darnold and Gregg are costing us this game, not Adam Gase.  His playcalling has been good.  He has coached up Cager and Becton nicely.  

Yes, there should be blame for this performance.  Darnold and Gregg Williams.  Turn the heat up.  Create threads.  Fly planes.

SAR I

You must be some special kind of creature to be able to parse apart and apportion blame real time.