### JETS at COLTS ### The official game thread

Larz

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, kevinc855 said:

Exactly....jet fans went off emotion because how easily triggered and thin skinned they are 

not based off skill or the ability to help the team 

He talked his way off the team.  What don't you understand about that? I'm sorry you root for the player instead of the team like a 10 year old. He alienated his teammates,  coaching staff, front office and ownership before he was traded.  Why is it so hard for some of you to comprehend that? 

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, SAR I said:

The point is, Darnold and Gregg are costing us this game, not Adam Gase.  His playcalling has been good.  He has coached up Cager and Becton nicely.  

Yes, there should be blame for this performance.  Darnold and Gregg Williams.  Turn the heat up.  Create threads.  Fly planes.

SAR I

You and I both know Gase has never coached OL or OL technique in his life.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, jgb said:

You must be some special kind of creature to be able to parse apart and apportion blame real time.

The problem with doing it on Monday morning is that the narrative is “Jets lost Gase fault”.  Real-time means detail.  Real-time speaks truth.  

And the reality is he has very little to do with it.  Thin-roster, injuries, defense, Darnold.  The players are motivated.  The playcalling has been good.  It’s far bigger than a head coach.

SAR I

1 minute ago, jeremy2020 said:

You do know they have Russell Wilson, right? Wait, do you think Jamal Adams is catching passes from Wilson? Adams doesn't catch footballs..

I was told we need to to judge players solely by wins and losses as a team. 

Funny how nobody wants to use that narrative now that he is on a better team.

• Upvote 1