### JETS at COLTS ### The official game thread

Larz

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, JoeWillieWhiteShoesHOF said:

He’s my favorite player.  He has those stupid tattoos that spell his Last Name TWICE Haha.

Think that fact should have come up in due diligence before the Draft?  “This f**kin guy has 2 tattoos of his last name one on the back of each arm, looks like a f**kin 2 year old drew it.  Maybe this guy isn’t too bright?”

Fact: I am physically stronger than Chuma Edoga.

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, Maxman said:

You are a weird dude. Everything about this team is terrible. You are on a mission to somehow say ownership is done a good job hear when that's not true.

I believe in management's plan to get a HC and a GM in sync and rebuild.

Do I know if we have the right HC and GM?  No.  But can we decide that right now when Gase is cripped with injuries and Douglas is in his first year?  No.

So we give Gase and Douglas the benefit of the doubt and we see what we look like later in the season when the injuries heal and next offseason when we have another draft and FA period.  I don't see how firing Gase accomplishes anything.

SAR I

1 minute ago, SAR I said:

I believe in management's plan to get a HC and a GM in sync and rebuild.

Do I know if we have the right HC and GM?  No.  But can we decide that right now when Gase is cripped with injuries and Douglas is in his first year?  So we give Gase and Douglas the benefit of the doubt and we see what we look like later in the season when the injuries heal and next offseason when we have another draft and FA period.  I don't see how firing Gase accomplishes anything.

SAR I

Hiring Gase was the mistake.   YES MEN in need of money work for the Johnsons.  REAL a football men don’t 

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 2

1 minute ago, GreenFish said:

Y’all are watching this game wrong. You need to watch Jets games with the intention of cheering for the other team.

So far, you have to be happy with the way the Colts have been able to move the ball.

Exactly. F this team right now. I’m just rooting for Sam and the young prospects we drafted- if we ever see them play.