### JETS at COLTS ### The official game thread

Larz

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That a boy Sam keep throwing 1 point lose or 100 point lose is still a lose. So they get a top 3 pick JD trades it away for 2 more first rounders and a third in nexts years draft. JD will accumulate 11 picks yearly for the next 2 years. Rebuilds the offense and defense. I get it now.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

• Upvote 1

The worst part about this entire season is in a year where we all need a break from the grind, the Jets are just absolutely unwatchable.  They have zero interest points.  Darnold (whether you believe he ever was going to be good or not) has been absolutely ruined.  He has zero chance to bounce back from this.  Our old GM and Current HC are about the most inept duo in NFL history.

Anyone that might be worth watching and offering a glimmer of hope is injured.

This sucks.

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1

1 minute ago, fusionCA said:

not very good? He is awful

The Jets has a big part in it 

I mean it's not a professional roster. The recent drafts have been awful, including 2020's class...and the entire team is hanging out in the trainers room. Failure from ownership on down. There's no reason for this many guys to be "hurt." If they all just hate Gase then move on or you gotta do a better job identifying players. 

7 minutes ago, Maxman said:

I wouldn't fire Gase in season. I feel terrible for Sam because he is absolutely ruining him. But he's on track to replace him with Trevor and hand the reigns over to a new coach next year

He certainly hasnt helped sam but I also think this is just kind of who sam is.  I think he has all the potential in the world and can still be a good qb, but if you asked me what he could be even with a new coach id say at most a top 15 qb.  Im not sure he will ever develop out of his bad habits enough to be a top 5/10 qb. 

1 minute ago, fltflo said:

This kid has been ruined by the Jets.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

It was all so predicable though.  Look back on the history of guys who get drafted started right away on teams with awful olines and no talent and they all try and do to much and get ruined.

This is what is so totally egregious about mike mcaganan, he was part of the team that did this with david carr.  Then when he was in charge he totally ignored the oline when he 100% knew he was going to go after a highly rated QB.

This will happen to Trevor Lawrence or your choice of new QB, this team has zero talent anywhere.

The jets have to bite the bullet and stick with darnold or if not just sign a vet for a couple years at least until the talent level rises.

• Post of the Week 4

2 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

He's actually the same QB he was in College . Amazing play here and there made you think he might possibly do that consistently in the NFL, he can't .

Which is why the “ruined” narrative is nonsense.  He’s the exact same player he was on day 1.

• Upvote 3
  • Sympathy 2