### JETS at COLTS ### The official game thread

Larz

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, MS jets Fan said:

Well Thursday night comes up pretty fast. They might keep Gase until after that game. I’m so tired of this I can’t even get frustrated anymore. This is really laughable. I’m still a Jets fan though. I love the punishment. Plus with TVs. So cheap now I can literally shoot a player and do target practice at the same time.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

When do the Johnsons have to stop paying coffee boy and Bowles? I know they can offset what they owe Bowles against what he makes from the Bucaneers, but I can't see Johnsons willingly pay two former head coaches and a former GM all at the same time. 

1 minute ago, NYJ1 said:

Much bigger in that the GM has never done his part. We really don't know about Joe Douglas but the fact is with the lone exception of Becton, ALL of his draft choices completely suck. His FA work has been nothing better than GARBAGE since the start of the season. No HC can be successful with this roster. This roster just doesn't even pass the eye test. Anyone with eye sight can see how bad this roster is.

well, the 2nd rounder popped a hammy, so you really don't know what you have there.

The later round picks you really should give more than 2 games on a Gase led team to see what they are.

• Upvote 1