### JETS at COLTS ### The official game thread

Larz

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

30 minutes ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

Please place me on that list as well. Adam Gase is an unqualified fraud. A total bullsh*t artist who is so afraid of being found out and is so insecure, he refuses to hire qualified assistants for fear of being called out in person. Hes so clueless, he's trying to run an entire NFL Football team operation, without an actual Offensive Coordinator or QB Coach. A mumbling, egomaniac cypher that inspires NOBODY, who has never shown any modicum of innovation,  that drags around his idiot buddy Dowell Loggains to run interference for him. A total scam artist that tries to hide his flaws to the point that he is physically unable to make direct eye contact with others. 

He has completely ruined and destroyed a once promising player due to his incompetence and cowardly attitude. He presides year after year over the longest injury list in the NFL, because players are completely unwilling to put ANYTHING on the line for him. 

Fire Gase. This product is on HIS narrow and weak shoulders. 

Come at me, bro.

Or....

Adam Gase inherited a Maccagnan/Idzik mess, was hit with a massive amount of injuries, and forced to work with a bad quarterback.  No head coach could look competent in that situation.

You're on the list.

SAR I

• Thumb Down 1

When do the Johnsons have to stop paying coffee boy and Bowles? I know they can offset what they owe Bowles against what he makes from the Bucaneers, but I can't see Johnsons willingly pay two former head coaches and a former GM all at the same time. 

Well when you’re a Billionaire I believe 10-20 million is like pocket change for them.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

• Upvote 1

Just now, SAR I said:

Or....

Adam Gase inherited a Maccagnan/Idzik mess, was hit with a massive amount of injuries, and forced to work with a bad quarterback.  No head coach could look competent in that situation.

You're on the list.

SAR I

We still going 5-0? LOL.

Its old. **** Adam Gase, the guy is f*cking cancer and will never get a job in the NFL again.