Other NFL games sept 27th

Beerfish

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Right?  Allen is literally doing things that weren't supposed to be possible when given his college resume and his performance in his first 2 seasons in the league.

Even though the Bills are in our division, I'm kind of happy to be wrong and am glad that they're not getting Sanchez'd.  I have no hate for that franchise.

After watching all those debacles against Thermal, Kelly, Smith  and Reed I sure as hell do.  Would love to see Allen develop chronic vertigo.

2 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Right?  Allen is literally doing things that weren't supposed to be possible when given his college resume and his performance in his first 2 seasons in the league.

Even though the Bills are in our division, I'm kind of happy to be wrong and am glad that they're not getting Sanchez'd.  I have no hate for that franchise.

Studied @ SUNYBuffalo 85-89, lived there 89-00...

Buffalo is alright. Good peeps. Wack fans.

5 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

They have been worse than us for the last 20 years, so it gives me some hope of a turn around.

• Upvote 1