I'm upset we traded Jamal Adams. Our defense looks horrible without him.

With that said I'm glad we received two first round picks (instead of just the 1 first rounder from Dallas that I did not want and was called out for it). Jamal Adams is balling for Seattle and is 2-0 with them and has been their best defensive player for consecutive weeks now). 

My question is this. With the two 1st rounders we landed for Jamal (will probably become 27th-30th with Seattle being SB contenders again) how will Joe Douglas use them? 

Will he attack O-Line and WR? I sure hope so because our offense looks as horrible as our defense. 

We have 4 first rounders over the next two years and I hope we draft Center, RT, WR and WR. 

• Thumb Down 6
  • Sympathy 1
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Untouchable said:

No one cares

He’s gone. Get over it.

People who still start Jamal Adams threads should be burned at the stake.

He’s already been wiped from my brain until one of you dicksnots inevitably bring him up.

Have you not watched our defense over the past two games? It's impossible not to think about #33 while watching the games. We went from a top 10 Defense with him last year to a defense that allows 20 pts per first half without him.

Adams didn't want to be here, forced his way out of town, and the Jets would be a bottom feeder team with him or without him.  Oh, and we don't have to worry about paying a safety 100 million dollars now for a team that's still in the toilet.  I'll take the picks over Adams any day of the week under theses circumstances.  

36 minutes ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

With that said I'm glad we received two first round picks (instead of just the 1 first rounder from Dallas that I did not want and was called out for it). Jamal Adams is balling for Seattle and is 2-0 with them and has been their best defensive player for consecutive weeks now). 

My question is this. With the two 1st rounders we landed for Jamal (will probably become 27th-30th with Seattle being SB contenders again) how will Joe Douglas use them? 

Will he attack O-Line and WR? I sure hope so because our offense looks as horrible as our defense. 

We have 4 first rounders over the next two years and I hope we draft Center, RT, WR and WR. 

The way I see it. the only scenario where we DON'T take an O-lineman or WR with that Seattle pick is if we end up with a really high draft pick, miss out on the top QB, miss out on the top Edge rusher but Sewell somehow slides to us. I highly doubt that happens. 

Otherwise, its almost certain that the Jets take an Edge rusher or CB with THEIR first rounder and an O-lineman or WR with the Seattle pick. 

Of course, its so early, who knows. 

31 minutes ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

Have you not watched our defense over the past two games? It's impossible not to think about #33 while watching the games. We went from a top 10 Defense with him last year to a defense that allows 20 pts per first half without him.

He has been absolutely awful in coverage.

Our defensive issues havent included stuffing the run.

• Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

Adams has zero impact on the passing game. The run game has been affected but a SS typically doesn’t have that huge of an impact on it. DL and LB’s are the primary reasons we have sucked and the lack of a pass rush. AnscMaye has done a vey nice job in the role. And a BIG LOL claiming Adams is the Seahawks best defensive player. 2 sacks no passes defended ohhh wowwww

6 minutes ago, PepPep said:

The way I see it. the only scenario where we DON'T take an O-lineman or WR with that Seattle pick is if we end up with a really high draft pick, miss out on the top QB, miss out on the top Edge rusher but Sewell somehow slides to us. I highly doubt that happens. 

Otherwise, its almost certain that the Jets take an Edge rusher or CB with THEIR first rounder and an O-lineman or WR with the Seattle pick. 

Jets get #1 Overall pick: Lawrence- QB

Jets get top 3 pick: Sewell- OT

Jets get Top 5 pick: Rousseau- DE 

Jets get top 10 pick: Farley- CB 

Jets Fall out of the top 10 (highly unlikely): Bateman- WR 

Seahawks pick: O-lineman or WR. 

18 minutes ago, PepPep said:

Yea we have to get an elite edge either thru FA or our 1st pick. Regardless the positions in order of importance Edge, CB, OL WR. No reason not to get these 4 slots filled next year with top talented players. 

33 minutes ago, playtowinthegame said:

Offense Wins Championships!

You should've seen how he "called it" with Darron Lee elsewhere. I don't know if this is troll behavior, attention-whoring, being on the spectrum, or all three. No offense to anyone on the spectrum. My advice to all is not to engage any of it any further. 

• Sympathy 1

1 hour ago, Beerfish said:

All the jamal lovers who bowed at his eveyr world can F*** right off for the next two drafts.

And fans who wanted to trade him can continue to enjoy this crap fest defense. Have already allowed 17 1st half points. When JD refused to pay him and traded him away for "more picks" he destroyed the heart of this defense. Jamal Adams is balling in Seattle and Seattle fans love him already. 

I hope JD hits on our picks for him but as of right now it does not look good. Our defense is HORRIBLE without him. 

Can we please trade MARCUS MAYE for two first round picks? Nope. We can't. Because he stinks. We can't even get a 3rd round pick for Maye let alone two first round picks. 

Jamal was ATTACKED by this fan base for "lack of INT's". 

Where are Marcus Maye's game changing INT's? lol. 

Where are the NFL GM's begging to trade 1st round picks for MARCUS MAYE?!?

Just now, BROOKLYN JET said:

Jamal sucks in coverage, glad he's gone.

Our defense has no fight because he's no longer here. Jamal Adams was a 1st team All-Pro for a reason. Seattle gave two first round picks for a reason. Seattle will pay him $ for a reason. Seattle will keep him long term for a reason. Seattle is a great Franchise for a reason and they fleeced us for Jamal Adams. 

Where are the NFL GM's lining up to trade away 1st round picks for trash like Q and Maye etc? lol you're glad #33 is gone? Some Jets fan you are. I hope you enjoy this crap fest Defense while you're at it. 

2 minutes ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

Our defense has no fight because he's no longer here. Jamal Adams was a 1st team All-Pro for a reason. Seattle gave two first round picks for a reason. Seattle will pay him $ for a reason. Seattle will keep him long term for a reason. Seattle is a great Franchise for a reason and they fleeced us for Jamal Adams. 

Where are the NFL GM's lining up to trade away 1st round picks for trash like Q and Maye etc? lol you're glad #33 is gone? Some Jets fan you are. I hope you enjoy this crap fest Defense while you're at it. 

He's a bum and he's playing on his rookie deal in Seattle.

19 minutes ago, BROOKLYN JET said:

He's a bum and he's playing on his rookie deal in Seattle.

A great franchise in Seattle just gave two first rounders for a "bum"? Wow. Jet fans are so used to losing you don't even know what a winning football player looks like anymore. 

Sam Darnold is the one looking like a BUM. 

Just now, Defense Wins Championships said:

A great franchise in Seattle just gave two first rounders for a "bum"? Wow. Jet fans are so used to losing you don't even know what a winning football player looks like anymore. 

Sam Darnold is the one looking like a BUM. 

Douglas fleeced them and he's gonna move on from Sam too.