Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
kevinc855

JD “We aren’t punting on this year”

Recommended Posts

Ok JD....it’s week 3 and sam is throwing to a guy named cager.

Can we just be honest with everyone now?

  • Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sometimes GM's lie.  No GM is ever going to say he has zero plans to be competitive in the upcoming season.

And it was also the right call to punt on this season.

Sweet thread, brah.

  • Upvote 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Sometimes GM's lie.  No GM is ever going to say he has zero plans to be competitive in the upcoming season.

And it was also the right call to punt on this season.

Sweet thread, brah.

Thanks for admitting this team isn’t giving sam a fair evaluation. I have been on This forum for years and you always believe in the next few yearS

if I was a con man you be an easy take 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, kevinc855 said:

Ok JD....it’s week 3 and sam is throwing to a guy named cager.

Can we just be honest with everyone now?

Game thread enough with the "my feelings" reason to start a thread. 

  • Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, kevinc855 said:

if I was a con man you be an easy take 

The poster that believes that Pro Bowls are anything special is here to call someone else an “easy take”

LOOOOOOOOOOOL.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, kevinc855 said:

Thanks for admitting this team isn’t giving sam a fair evaluation. I have been on This forum for years and you always believe in the next few yearS

if I was a con man you be an easy take 

wat kinda cons would you run if you were a con man

  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He signed a 6 year deal for a reason. The roster is garbage and needs a full rebuild. He's not going to say that publicly, because you can't and shouldn't. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Icer said:

He signed a 6 year deal for a reason. The roster is garbage and needs a full rebuild. He's not going to say that publicly, because you can't and shouldn't. 

He’s 1/3 through his contract at the end of this year..

y’all let me know how long the “process takes” 

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don’t care what anyone says.  I do believe that the Johnsons told JD not to spend money this year.  

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Prodigal Syndicate said:

JD looks like john idzik with his choices this season. 

 

You get it 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

How does a professional football player drop that pass?!

Agreed 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Sometimes GM's lie.  No GM is ever going to say he has zero plans to be competitive in the upcoming season.

And it was also the right call to punt on this season.

Sweet thread, brah.

Does JD pay you by the hour 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  



Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company
×
×
  • Create New...