For those who want G Williams to coach the rest of this year.

Gibby

3 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

I want gase gone i could care less who coachs for the rest of the season.  This team was done before the 1st snap of the season,  Fie gase and replace him with  whoever.

I have 8 years experience- and won two Championships @ West Point! ( in our youth league coaching my sons team)

can we win with an unbalanced single wing offense? ?

8 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

I want gase gone i could care less who coachs for the rest of the season.  This team was done before the 1st snap of the season,  Fire gase and replace him with  whoever.

Interim coach. Changes each game. One week, Rex Ryan. Next, Revis. Next Adam Sandler. Then, Chris Johnson. Mekhi Becton. We can suck, but at least there would be something amusing happening. 

16 minutes ago, Warfish said:

The Defense has allowed 16 points today.

Sam Darnold has given theColts 14 points today.

The offense is at -7 net points.

Try and focus on the real problem here.

Stop! They were a sieve all day and suck. Rivers is old and washed and looked like Brady in his prime. Williams blows. Not like I didn’t warn anyone. His first year is always his only good year. Don’t get me wrong here. The entire organization sucks- and always has and always will. Just saying- for those who think Williams is an upgrade... he’s not. Put that old bastard out to pasture.