Nico out

nico002

Back in Sam’s rookie year, I was the first and most vocal critic of his play. Nico and I were always on opposite ends of the fence obviously. As much as I disagreed with and enjoyed poking at him, I respected him for defending a player he believed in. That said, nobody argued with him as often as I did.

I have to admit I was curious when this thread was bumped this morning. I thought perhaps my nemesis had returned… again. Then I saw it was just done in a needless, bullying sort of way. Tell me, what purpose does it serve to randomly attack someone who hasn’t bothered anyone in over a year? Does that make a person who does such a thing feel like a bigger man?

It seems childish and stupid to me, but whatever.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

3 hours ago, Green Ghost said:

Back in Sam’s rookie year, I was the first and most vocal critic of his play. Nico and I were always on opposite ends of the fence obviously. As much as I disagreed with and enjoyed poking at him, I respected him for defending a player he believed in. That said, nobody argued with him as often as I did.

I have to admit I was curious when this thread was bumped this morning. I thought perhaps my nemesis had returned… again. Then I saw it was just done in a needless, bullying sort of way. Tell me, what purpose does it serve to randomly attack someone who hasn’t bothered anyone in over a year? Does that make a person who does such a thing feel like a bigger man?

Childish and stupid are basically my wheelhouse here. I think it’s more along the kind of mean spirited. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, RutgersJetFan said:

I live with a toddler. You think my eyes notice regular calendars?

Yeah, as a new grandparent of grandson who will be 2 in July, I already have 3 calendars with 12 months of him each calendar. Not even sure how that’s possible, but yeah, regular calendars suck! 

2 hours ago, The Crusher said:

Childish and stupid are my basically my wheelhouse here. I think it’s more along the kind of mean spirited. 

Last thing I was trying to be was mean spirited. I was posting in that thread started by LAJohn regarding Sam Darnold on the 49ers and got thinking how much Lupz reminds me of nico, who was a huge Darnold supporter.

Me n you man..... me and you

#darnoldstunk

Sent from the NY Jets /Zack Wilson Suicide Watch desk.

• Post of the Week 1