Nico out

nico002

12 minutes ago, JetsMetsDevilsPA said:

I dont blame this guy. We've all felt this way and for some reason we all come back. I'm at the same point, I dont think I could ever do it. (Same reason I'm a mets, devils fan). But its getting to the point that the decision is becoming easier. At least the mets are generally in the mix. Jets havent been in the mix since the last time I went to see them playing in pittsburg when dirty Sanchez was behind the center.

Sent from my SM-G973U using JetNation.com mobile app

I haven’t seen a Knicks game since Ewing left. What’s the point. And I was and still am a big BB fan. The only reason I even watch the Jets are the memories from Super Bowl III.  Just keep hoping they can revisit that glory.  At least the Mets have had success here and there and those 69/73/86 seasons were just legendary. 

• Upvote 1

Agreed. And there is a positive with the mets. They now have Cohen running the show. I bleed blue and orange/green and white but I can tell you for a fact that I'm just about some with this sh*t show.

I haven’t seen a Knicks game since Ewing left. What’s the point. And I was and still am a big BB fan. The only reason I even watch the Jets are the memories from Super Bowl III.  Just keep hoping they can revisit that glory.  At least the Mets have had success here and there and those 69/73/86 seasons were just legendary. 

• Sympathy 1

10 minutes ago, JetsMetsDevilsPA said:

Agreed. And there is a positive with the mets. They now have Cohen running the show. I bleed blue and orange/green and white but I can tell you for a fact that I'm just about some with this sh*t show.

It’s always darkest before dawn. Damn that’s corny. But it can be turned around fairly quickly. I mean most of JD’s picks and FA’s are MIA. Not his fault. And Gase is ....well Gase. Next year we can see a lineup with a real HC, an improved OL, WR corp of Mims, Berrios, Chase, JuJu. Mosley will be back with a top edge rusher and certainly the CB’s will be upgraded. This team will look entirely different. We have the picks and the cash to do it. Hang in there. 

14 hours ago, Wonderboy said:

It’s always darkest before dawn. Damn that’s corny. But it can be turned around fairly quickly. I mean most of JD’s picks and FA’s are MIA. Not his fault. And Gase is ....well Gase. Next year we can see a lineup with a real HC, an improved OL, WR corp of Mims, Berrios, Chase, JuJu. Mosley will be back with a top edge rusher and certainly the CB’s will be upgraded. This team will look entirely different. We have the picks and the cash to do it. Hang in there. 

fail merry go round GIF

17 hours ago, SR24 said:

Honesty should just ban these people who make these ridiculous threads every week. I don’t understand why people are so shocked that a sh*tty football team keeps losing

What I find even more ridiculous is the hordes of fans beating their chests because they predicted the Jets, Gase , Darnold would be bad. Maybe they predict the weather next .  

19 hours ago, MaxAF said:

Hey Nico. I see you sneaking in here to read these posts. I feel that way at least 2twice a year. Bet you’ll be back. And don’t use some new name.

Totally- according to his profile he was just on again 29 minutes ago. “ wolf” wolf” “ wolf” ?

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, BurnleyJet said:

Tyson Rauch says, they always say they will quit, but they always come back.

It's like when Favre always retired just to avoid training camp, unretiring just in time for the 3rd preseason game.  

Nico "retired" in order to avoid the blowback from his terrible Sam Darnold takes in the days (minutes) leading up to the Colts game.  He'll unretire just in time to post after a Jets win and a passable Darnold performance.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

He won't.  But when he returns, it will be our collective duty to remind him every time he posts what the definition of "quitting" is. 

Or more accurately, in his words, "Done with this franchise". 

Maybe he did quit the franchise, but he just can't quit us.

That's kind of heart-warming.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, joewilly12 said:

Dude that's not cool leave his family out of this especially his children. 

21 hours ago, nico002 said:

Done with this franchise and this sport. 25 years is enough. Time to focus on family. Good luck to you all. Hopefully 2021 is better than 2020. See you never. 

Just giving him a healthy reminder.  Relax.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

@nico002 quit reading the thread and go talk to your children.  

1 minute ago, joewilly12 said:

Dude that's not cool leave his family out of this especially his children. 

joewilly, is right, 80.

How dare you suggest Nico's children be subjected to him. They are innocent.

• Haha 3

4 hours ago, 56mehl56 said:

What I find even more ridiculous is the hordes of fans beating their chests because they predicted the Jets, Gase , Darnold would be bad. Maybe they predict the weather next .  

So I see we've moved very early this season from "You trolls are always looking at the glass as half empty" to "Of course the Jets are bad. We all secretly knew that while spewing bromides. And no we won't take back all the bile we vomited in your face for being pessimistic, either."

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, jgb said:

So I see we've moved very early this season from "You trolls are always looking at the glass as half empty" to "Of course the Jets are bad. We all secretly knew that while spewing bromides. And no we won't take back all the bile we vomited in your face for being pessimistic, either."

I see the self flagellation association is alive and well in this thread .