Nico out

nico002

23 hours ago, nico002 said:

Done with this franchise and this sport. 25 years is enough. Time to focus on family. Good luck to you all. Hopefully 2021 is better than 2020. See you never. 

Let me give you some advice my daddy gave me....

"Don't let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya!"

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

On 9/27/2020 at 6:27 PM, HessStation said:

How do we take care of Sar next?

SAR 1 brings some interesting perspective on the state of all things Gase and Darnold. Don’t like to see anyone go cause everyone here brings something to discuss even if you often times disagree. It’s what makes this board a fun place to be and commiserate with one another win or lose 

1 hour ago, CSNY said:

SAR 1 brings some interesting perspective on the state of all things Gase and Darnold. Don’t like to see anyone go cause everyone here brings something to discuss even if you often times disagree. It’s what makes this board a fun place to be and commiserate with one another win or lose 

No he actually doesn't. 

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

No he actually doesn't. 

I don’t agree with him but he tries to make his case for Gase his staunch defense of him and his reasons why Gase is a fine coach which makes this board interesting hearing the different opinions from everyone. 

• Upvote 1